W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
I'll be back :)
Wednesday, June 16, 2010 AT 12:37:00 AM ★
Heyyys all (:
I shall update my blog tomorrow with trunk loads of picture tomorrow or the day after,
Most probably they will be prettily edit-ed & of course, all to see :>
So people, stay tuned to my updates this coming 2 days! 
Trust me, it will be out and fresh for all to read, cos I've 2 events that just ended!

14 June 2o1o -> Toy Story 3 Movie tickets given by @NuffnangSG, watched with Boyfriend♥
15 June 2o1o -> Renting car day > Bedok > Corbell Tech > Lot 1 > Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve > Marina Barrage > Old Airport Road > Kallang Leisure Park > Home Sweet Home (: 
{Happily spent with CherylJIE, Zhenwen & Boyfriend♥}

Well, feeling excited? Don't worry, updates will be up real soon (:
Okay, I gotta be going already. Had a long day, time for a long rest.
& I must say Boyfriend♥ I will always love you, muahhhs!

Labels:


»
«