W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Catch Toy Story 3 Movie (Nuffnang Competition)
Wednesday, June 09, 2010 AT 9:35:00 AM ★
Time for Nuffnang Competition.

Long long long long ago, we watch this! :3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Toy Story & Toy Story 2

After waiting for 1234567890 years/months/weeks/days, the long awaited movie is finally out! Everybody must be waiting for damn long like the way like me :> So finally, at last! It is going to arrive in Singapore on the 17 Jun 2010. What's best, it can also be appeared in 3D! ;) Do you feel the excitement like the way I do? I am feeling very excited at the mention of it. I bet everyone can guess the movie already!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Toy Story 3 (!)
Yes, you are not hearing me wrong. It is none other than Toy Story 3. Omg, what's best is Nuffnang is holding a competition to win free tickets to watch my alltime long favourite movie! Okay, I shall type my competition entry. So everyone, do support me! I really hope to win the pair of movie tickets! :) Okay, I am feeling freak-ishly excited just like the way all who love this movie does. :) Surprisingly, I have been anticipating this movie since the last time I saw the trailer while watching some other movies! Been waiting for such a long period & at last it is finally coming out!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Toy Story 3

Let me give you all a short synopsis of this upcoming movie! :)
I swear if you are a fan, you will ♥♥♥♥♥ this movie
Woody, Buzz and the whole gang are back. As their owner Andy prepares to depart for college, his loyal toys find themselves in daycare where untamed tots with their sticky little fingers do not play nice. So, it's all for one and one for all as they join Barbie's counterpart Ken, a thespian hedgehog named Mr. Pricklepants and a pink, strawberry-scented teddy bear called Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear to plan their great escape

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1)
Tell us which Toy Story 3 characters do you like and which is your favorite scene in the trailer.

My Number 1 top favorite in Toy Story 3 characters is....,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dolly.
Dolly is a friendly rag doll and the perfect gift for every child. She has purple hair, big eyes, rosy cheeks and her soft little body and radiant smile make her one irresistible family. She comes with a beautiful blue dress, but with the included fabrics you can build a unique outfit for her.

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE! *jumps in the sky*
That happens to be my first reaction when I saw Dolly ! Hmm, I chose Dolly because it is love at first sight (: Although she is a rag doll, I still find she is really adorable and dazzling. I love her rosy cheeks & what's best is her sunny sunshine smiles. Well, that totally made my day when I start looking at Dolly online. Aww, she's really cute. As mentioned, Dolly is a friendly rag doll and the perfect gift for every child. I don't mind if someone can give me that little rag doll. I am madly in love with her so much. She look mad cute, exceptionally when she smiles so sweetly with her purple hair. Well, although purple isn't my favorite color, but the way she dress herself is cute enough to make me really want her. Well, Dolly is really one lady-like character & she's definitely my number 1 favorite. As I said, love at first sight. At that instance, Dolly made me smile with cheers. (: I must say, Dolly is way so cute. Madness cute !

Omg omg omg, I found out Dolly is voiced by Pixar veteran Bonnie Hunt, who previously voiced Sally in Cars, Flint in Monsters Inc and Rosie in A Bug’s Life. Amazingly, I watched Cars, Monster Inc & A Bug's Life (: I must say I love Pixar's cartoons!! Mad-ness! I am so astounded to see that ! Okay, I must emphasize again !!
Dolly the Rag Doll is MAD CUTE & she's my favourite! :3

I shall show you all a video of Dolly the Rag Doll and bewildered by her cute-ness :)
So peepo, confess she is damn cute, damn adorable, look at her eyes & cheeks & even her smiles!



Next of my favorite character in Toy Story 3 is......,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lots-o’-Huggin’ Bear.
Lots-o’-Huggin’ Bear is a jumbo, extra-soft teddy bear with a pink and white plush body and a velvety purple nose. This lovable bear stands fuzzy heads and shoulders above other teddy bears because he smells like sweet strawberries! With a smile that will light up your child’s face and a belly just asking to be hugged, Lots-o’-Huggin’ Bear is sure to become a bedtime necessity. Stain-resistant. Spot clean plush surface with a damp cloth.

AHHHHH! Teddy Bear!!! Okay, that's my total first reaction after seeing Dolly. I love Teddy Bears, bears are cute, are nice, are sweet, are lovable, are nice to hug, are the best !!! {: In case you all don't know, I am totally nuts over Teddy Bears & Rag Dolls. My whole bed is stuffed with Teddy Bears that my Boyfriend♥ gave me. I am mad crazy over Teddy Bears & if I remember correctly, Toy Story 1 and 2 does not have Teddy Bear! So this must be a new character!! :) Yes, indeed I was right ! Lots-o’-Huggin’ Bear is one of them too! Sooo cuteee. Well, I chose Dolly over Lots-o’-Huggin’ Bear because Lots-o’-Huggin’ Bear has a walking stick. I love young Teddy Bears, not old Teddy Bear :x That's why I chose Dolly! But still, Lots-o’-Huggin’ Bear is hugg-able! Oh man, give me one & I shall squeeze it all day long ! It looks really squishy, cute & of course, pinkish! One of my favorite colors :) I am getting over-ly excited as I continue typing :3

Come come, take a look at the video of Lots-o’-Huggin’ Bear.
Haha, feel the squishy-ness of the CUTE Teddy Bear!! ((((:



Third of my favourites is.....,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Buttercup.
Saddle up for fun and let Buttercup lead your child away on a magical adventure! This cuddly unicorn features velvety-soft, snow-colored fur with sparkly gold and pink accents. He sports a signature mythical golden horn and a fun-to-comb mane and tail. Buttercup’s durable plastic eyes are both charming and scratch-resistant. Hypo-allergenic. Ages 3 and up..

*Dreams in lala-land sitting my unicorn* Oh boyyy, I am starting to daydream already. I am not a big fan of Unicorns but Unicorns are cute especially when I start this one & the one at Powerpuff Girls & Dexter's Laboratory. Usually, I seen them there. But Buttercup looks so cuddly with its snow white fur & of course, matching with pink accents along with heart shaped around! Freakish-ly cute :) Well, Buttercup looks so lady-like & so radiant, filled with smiles (: Super mad cute. I like this Unicorn a lot, please (: Someone, get me this unicorn too! Apart from that 2, give me moree :> Unicorns are loved too, of course! Can't believe such a fine and pretty unicorn. So real! & I love it so much but sadly Dolly & Lots-o’-Huggin’ Bear are my Top 1 & Top 2 respectively. Nice nice ^-^

Lastly, come take a look at the video of Buttercup.
Be in the lovely land of Magical Adventure after seeing this.



As for the reply for the favourite scene,


I think this will be one of my favourite scene, because Barbie finally found love. The song totally fit the atmosphere & it is really sweet. Well, everyone knows that Barbie and Ken are a compatiable couple in Barbie Dolls, I guess everyone knows that. That's why I think this part is one of my favourite, especially when you see the two of them found each other. Aww, love is in the air for Barbie. Hope he's the Prince Charming for Barbie.
(Y) thumbs up for this scene! :>

2)
Embeding of the trailer :>


Enjoy the wonders of this lovely movie, EVERYONE!! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
3)
Catch Toy Story 3 Movie starting from 17th June 2010 and join the official Facebook and Twitter page!

Labels:


»
«