W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Quick post
Friday, June 04, 2010 AT 10:19:00 AM ★
June is here! :) Amazingly, it is already June. :/ I am here to update a quick post! Lazy to blog lately. I also can't be bothered to switch on the computer, so shag so lazy so fish. :/ Oh whatever. Not in the best of mood now. I will be fine later, I guess (: So no worries. Sometimes I wish he die early. But still, I am evil by cursing. :/ I don't know why the fuck do such bastards exist in this world. FUCKER. :/ Vulgarities alert. :/ Oh well, school is going to be off soon. Holiday is coming within a week! Excited, of course. Hehe, in hope to find a 1 or 2 weeks job with my Baby♥. Well, not sure if we are able to find it. But we are keen. Many jobcentral jobs appear, but we rejected. What to do? Lifeee. :/ Anyways, I am going off already. :) I will update real soon, just want to vent myself out :) Hopefully I will just be a better person for now, I hope (: I want to be better & nicer & of course, being a different person. I hate doing sinful stuffs, but I am committing. What the fuck.. Boring post, & no colors. I know. I understand. But what to do? Not in the best of mood to type stuffs. I think I am weird, I am scary, I am crazy, I am mad. I need something to make me smile, :) Oh well. Oh well. Lastly, bye !!

& I wish I never fall in the first place
If I never fall, I would be hurt
But because of you, I found my love
I found the man who dote and care for me

Labels:


»
«