W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Random post again
Thursday, June 17, 2010 AT 5:13:00 PM ★
Random-ness Is My Middle Name
AVERAGE BLOGGER! :D
I am one, of course (:
Oh well, decided to do a random post. Quite stupid, though. I know, just say its stupid ! I am feeling really lame, but still I am making an effort to blog, okay! I don't know how many people view my blog, but I am making an effort to update ;3 I don't know if its interest or just nothing better to do. Haha, I am currently watching some show, & I am rather bored. Has not been meeting Boyfriend♥ for the past few days , giving us a rest cos we have been spending each day together. Well, I miss the times when Boyfriend♥ and I meet thrice a week or something. I like the feeling of missing someone so badly. ;x That's the time when I miss Boyfriend♥ so much. I like that feeling. But not saying that I don't like to meet Boyfriend♥ daily, just the feeling of just get to see him after so long. Sweet, right? :) Okay, that's lame. I want to hang out with my friends :( You know like my GANS, her, ite mates, Animal Farm 2007, StarFish Gang, or even whoever :x But I am so lazyy! >< Pig lazy! c(^(oo)^)d Haha, stupid uh? Duh. :x LOL, I must actually be happy happy sha la la! :] When I recover from my laziness, then I will go out :P lol, my laziness kills me, but still I no choice !! :D Okay, nowadays I have been pretty much brain dead :/ But now, I just randomly started pondering to go Poly or work :( I have not thought of what I want, but high chances of working. But still, I have to think really hard :(( Oh well, shall not think any further later hair white ! :3 Haha, I got nothing better to do :x I happen to realized I am also falling for Stitch :> Cos my bed is flooded with a dozens of Stitch~ :] Lol. Okay, I still remember how much I was loving Spongebob Boyfriend & now changed to Stitch ._. Haha, okay that's soooo lame :/ I also don't know why the sudden change. Probably, I am already falling deeply with Boyfriend♥. Which made me a sudden interest :/ Lol, I can be deeply in love :> lol~ Okay, I think I am just a retard. Many things come and goes, but what's best is you learnt from them. Haha, but still alot of things will never be back no matter how much you wish for, all you can do is wait for miracles :/ Haha, inspirational! ;D haha, learnt that due to all the many life lessons I've been thru. :x Some knows, some don't know, so whatever it is. I must live life :') Haha. Geehhz, I met bastards, bitches, pals, bff, lovers, ex lovers, and many others in my phase of life. Haha, but sometimes I do hate the bastards/bitches that hurt me like fuck. :/ Okay, maybe I am whining again. But I honestly do hate! But provided if you hate me first :) Well, in my life I will never ever hate 2 person. :) LOL, even if she/he hates me I will never hate :) Because I love you regardless what. Lol, how mushy! :/ Okay, that's stupid but facts stated! :] I think I am damn crazyy!

SCREW BALLS, PLEASE!
Moofus computer ain't letting me go online! :( I think by the time everyone reads this post is like so late alr. :/ Hate my house internet. TOTALLY screw balls! :/ Haha. Lol, I am being vulgar here, so ignore it! xD Gosh, I am like lazy to type already but I am carrying on :> Cheers, and happy me! ;D Mummy is at work, Boyfriend♥ is sleeping, Dad is sleeping, Brice is using comp and I am using Lappie! :x Haha. Oh my gawd lah! :/ I am whining already !! Haha, nothing much. Ignore me! :3 Okay I am freakishly lazy alreadyyy! :x Damn damn damn~ :) I think I am a tard! ;x Hmm, anyone's watching World Cup lately? Haha I am not into soccer but still, may the best winner wins :D Lol, I think I am super duper gay can ! :/ Because I am typing all the rubbish stuffs! :3 Honestly, it sucks! Trust me, :x I think you might just leave this blog by saying 'lame'. Haha, lame me! :) lol, that name is suitable for me manzxc! So trueeeee! HAHAHA, stupid me ~ I am going to end off already. Okay average girl gotta go already. xoxo to all ((:

& Blogging has been a passion
A love of my life, being with thru ups and downs
Thank you for always being there for me
Of course, not forgetting my boy who is the best, still. (:
I love you, Boy & Blog! :-D

Labels:


»
«