W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Siblings outing :D
Sunday, June 27, 2010 AT 8:38:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Eventually Your Other Half Will Appear In Your Life & Capture Your Heart And Soul
Heyyys what's up peepo (: Haha, I am making an effort to blog despite feeling freak-ishly tired right now. I am so tired, I have no idea why. Probably I am just terribly exhausted due to my period ._. Ohmygawd! I am blogging despite the so lack of energy. Today, I have two terrible eyes ! :( Guess why? I've no idea why but my eyes can't be opened today! It was sooo fucking R-E-D && so fucking hard to open :( Damn saddening, ok! I thought it was sore eyes, but probably I just cried in my sleep last night. Bad eyes ): It has been like days already! Irration totally! FML manzxc~ Okay, I woke up at 12pm to prepare to go Grandparents' house. Kill me & I wish I can just die! LOL, don't ask why! :x Hehe, so went there earlyyyy! Haha, ate mee tai mak! How bland. Totally prefer my Grandmama's one. Okay, chit chat and stayed there till 2.30pm (: Okay, then parents went off first b'coz they are heading to the wake (: Well, as for me and my siblings. We decided to go Causeway Point to take neoprint! ^^ I suggested that b'coz we were like feeling soo freedom ! :D haha, so we went to the Arcade & finally found the machine! $5 ONLY :> Hahaha, not bad! :3 Do you know that Causeway Point is the place where I caught Batman ; The Dark Knight with L♥ve♥ & Zhenwen & Anson together. Haha, I don't remember Zhenwen though :x So ya, memories! (: Then, siblings and I were laughing our a$$ out like nobody's business. We joked, we crapped, we lame-ed, we had so much fun~ ((: Been so long since I had so much fun with my siblings (: We took Neoprints! :D Haha, we never take before so it's our first time. Muhaha, I am going to upload it in my bloggg :D I know Brice is so-gonna-kill-me but still I want to. Then, we walked to all the girly stores which makes my little brother so awkward~ (: We saw some stuffs, and then Brice bought Slurpee, I got myself Bubble Tea, Chelsie got herself Bubble tea too (: I have been a really good sister that I paid almost everythinggg. But still, they will return me back (: I am tight, that's why I am stingy! ^.^ Haha, then after that this stuffs we decided to head home. So we reached home about 4pm (: Shower-ed then just now I cook instant noodles! Yummyyy! x33 Okay I cook it ._. Hmm, I love having fun with them, if only we are just like that always. Haha. Then, tomorrow I'm meeting up with L♥ve♥ (: Haha, he misses me~ :P Ohyaaa, I watched finish Hi! My Sweetheart. <3 Total loves to the max~ :> Haha, okay so must watch. I'm gonna try pooping right noww~ :D Ohyaa, I won $30 ._. Hahahaha, split half with L♥ve♥ & my first win. AHAHAHA I doubt I will win tonight so heck caree. Hehe, okay I am going off already! :D But before that, see our neoprint~ x33

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Neoprint (:

& You're just so that special.
Special till I love you much much.

Labels:


»
«