W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
What a random post !
Saturday, June 19, 2010 AT 1:46:00 AM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Time Has Passed & Eventually You're A Part Of My Memory
Time for an update again ! ;D
Well, of course not with loads of colors b'coz I am lazy! :> So don't blame me. Muhaha! ^-^ Okay, I have taken all the photos from BiBi♥ today! :3 Well, as usual I must take from him cos he will think I will start to neglect him ! Haha, I am supposed to sleep real early today cos I got a chalet tomorrow. Organized by BiBi♥'s parents (: Well, BiBi♥ say he invited me, ignore his mom. So I am just going to do that, despite feeling damn afraid. Yayayayaya I might not stay over but still BiBi♥ will understand & I know (: Well, main intention for today's post is just I will upload my carcar trip {15 June} as soon as possible! Right at the moment, I am unable to do so. Cos many editing to do! :3 Of course, I want to make everything nice nice and swee swee for all to read (: Hmm, today I went over BiBi♥'s house ;D I am super duper happy! Because I've not met BiBi♥ for like 2 dayys ! Aye, first time, uh? :x This proves I am not a glue~ Okay, how lame ._. BiBi♥ is sleeping now, I know. Worried for that love of mine ): He has not been sleeping well, whereas I have been sleeping a lot. :/ But I know BiBi♥ will be fine, hopefully. Gosh, I got a lot of silent readers lately ): No one seemed to bother to tag, saddening ttm.
Please tagg & leave your footprints behind. I want to know who actually bothers to read my blog loh. ): Haha, okay my slang seemed to be changing but who cares? ;x Hehehe, yawns. BiBi♥ is so strange lately, been doing a lot of spot check. Well, not complaining, just want him to know I really loves his caring for me (: That's all it matters~ Well, I am one lazy birdbird~ :D b'coz I think I am going off again. Must have a goodnight rest and enjoy myself to the fullest tomorrow! :3 I doubt will have any pictures b'coz I might/might not bring a camera~ Haha, I really wish to use the camera I bought BiBi♥. :x But still, it can't be exposed till BiBi♥ 21st birthday :'( Oh well, for the big picture it is worth it! So I shall not be upset ~ :D Well, Sunday is Father's Day! :/ Well, in fact I bought cakes (AGAIN) for dad & the family ._. Didn't tell BiBi♥ the truth in prevention of him slaughtering me :< But then, if he read this blog he will know eventually~ Haha, I don't know what to buy and family don't give a damn over this occasion but still, my faithful is still there. What's more, they are my family :/ How ironic! But still, life goes on. Haha got a bit of inspirational lately due to I-DON'T-KNOW-WHAT! Haha but I have been writing loads of quotes :> Lame lame lame~ :D Haha, okay I really gotta go already! :D
Goodnight Peeps~ (:

& I know what I am doing
If you appreciate it, tyvm
If you don't, fuck off and die.
I don't know why but the bond is not there
ANYMORE, I meant really NO MORE.
Weird, yes it is but who caused it?
YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU.
But still, I hope for that miracle. :)

P/S ; next goal to reach 2000 posts :D

Labels:


»
«