W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Your smiles so sweet
Monday, June 28, 2010 AT 10:40:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It Feels Like Heaven Seeing You Smile Like That
School tomorrow! :D Lol, is it misleading? I guess so! Muhaha, I am not meaning ITE starts tomorrow but I've extra lesson tomorrow. Lol, I wonder why am I sounding so happy! Hahahahaha, probably b'coz I have not been to school for so long. In fact, tomorrow I'm having extra lessons tomorrow & the day after (: Well, so happy! I can wear home clothes tomorrow too. YAY-ness to me :D Lol, lame luh~ Well, tomorrow I'm gonna have lesson from 9am - 5pm. Okay hectic, but must study hard~ :D Exams are coming, 3 more months. Okay I am feeling stress-ness )): Never talk to me about exams in front of me, omg. Haha, okay! Well, packed my bag and waiting for my hair to dry then off to bed. Boyf♥ is tagging along tomorrow. I told him to come along, since he also keen to study (: Haha, meeting Boyf♥ early in the morning tomorrow to have breakfast together (: Well, this week is my last week of the holiday D: Well, enjoyed for this holiday but still life goes on (: So ya. WeeetZ today I went over Boyf♥'s house (: Well, we met early in the morning (11am) then Boyf♥ went to pay his bills. What's best is we have Chicken Rice for lunch~ :D lovin it ttm~ :D Well, I totally loved the chicken rice. Finally got my roasted chicken. After that, headed over to Boyf♥'s house. Took a nap over there, didn't have a good sleep for the past few days ): until now I am still tired. Hehe, must be watch too much of Hi My Sweetheart :x Haha, chiong-ed too much already! ;D Haha I think if Boyf♥ ever sees this, he's so-gonna kill me upside down. xD Haha either due to that or maybe b'coz I'm having my lady's enemy! I've no idea! D: Gawd damn it, I am having bad eyes this few days ): Until now, it is STILL not fine. I am emo already :'( Wish my both eyes can recover asap. Okay well, I reach home about 10pm (: Enjoyed my time with Boyf♥! :D Love him ttm~ :> Okay luh, I am going off already b'coz I want to play some Plants vs Zombies :D byebye!

& Seeing you this happy,
I am feeling so happy too.
Your smiles is all I need.
B'coz they are just so warm to me.

Labels:


»
«