W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Aspire
Sunday, July 18, 2010 AT 8:50:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Rain, Come And Blow The Pain Away From Me
Okay, today is Sunday already. Two days just passed like that. So quickly and so fast! :/ For this whole 2 days, it has been a really tough one. But thankfully, happiness is here. I hope :) Well, I have been studying and using computer for this 2 days. Did my BAD & PM Powerpoint Presentation :> Probably, next week I am going to start on my DBA. Too much to do, too little time ): Hopes to be able to clear them all >: Scary ttm! Legs rashes are back, what the fuck ): I am gonna clear them all, by using the lotion Dearest♥ gave me. I still have :> Gonna apply them after blogging. Yesterday, did much reading for my BAD && I finally finished the Powerpoint. :) Oh dear, it sure took me ages! Was being distracted with my Computer, but I must control myself! Guess what? I won a pair of Nuffnang Tix. :) But it isn't the Premiere ones yet the Complimentary ones. It is definitely better than nothing :) Haha. I must remember to collect the tix after 22nd Jul. Oh boy! :3 Tomorrow is the start of another week of studies again. Tough, ): As every week ends like that, exams are getting nearer and nearer ): Ahh, weather fcking bad )): Despite it is raining, I am still feeling sticky and rowdy. What's the problem manzxc? :x Haha, I think I might wanna shower before applying the lotion! Oh my gawd. Lately, I am actually hooked up with one song named 'A Shoulder to Cry On" by Tommy Page (if I ain't wrong). Stupid eye ball. Giving me irration ! :( I want to earn $$ and be a young lady! People say working life is tough, no matter how tough I have to be working hard! Well, guess I am going off already! Gonna go bathe and apply my lotion! :] See ya soon!

& Those love of yours,
I need it more than anyone else.

Labels:


»
«