W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Be happy cos you are in this world
Friday, July 16, 2010 AT 11:50:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Probably Things Ain't Going The Way You Want Them To Be But You Still Have To Move
Probably sometimes when you needed someone so badly but no one is there for you. What do you do? Will you just be so sad at one corner or just think of solutions to make it better? I have no idea what's running through my mind but I know I am afraid of a dozens of things but I tell myself, die die also must cure that feelings. But until this day, those feelings are there but I ain't facing it. In fact, I suppressed all those silly emotions to somewhere else that no one knows. I don't care what it is like but probably, that's the best solution. Sitting down on my chairs, thoughts running through me. Shit, but that's life! That's how you gotta move on. Right now, it is already heading the weekends. Stress Period is here. Okay, I jolly well got to start doing my stuffs and begin everything. I can't be a loser by slacking so much anymore. Guess I have to motivate myself which is almost impossible. Okay, time flies. But what else can you do about it? I hope I did something right or once. Saying something inside me, despite it is like not so direct. Upcoming stuffs are heading my way, but I must face the!. I hate feeling stress :( B'coz when I feel stressed, I am seriously go mad! Ya, when the sun rises, the day begin again. A part of life! Ya, been thinking pretty much of everything. My future, & how life will turn out. In fact, this post is going to be damn fucking random, I believe. B'coz I am always typing stuffs that no one understands. I can guess that as I love typing stuffs that I understand myself. Sometimes by reading back what I type, I do get confused too. As, I am not the kind that can easily remember what I type. Once I typed, I type! It's almost impossible to guess what I type. Life goes on. Well, probably that's how I motivate myself. I hate tests, but tests are coming ): I might not sleep tonight that early. I need to do all the necessary stuffs, I welcome all to message me if you want. :) It is heading 12am soon, another day. I guess I am being a loser somehow, can't sleep at those timing I should. I've been slacking much, so I must not do that any longer. ): Tension is here, so therefore I am going to fight the battle! Okay, I guess I am being a bit crazy, just not myself today. Probably I am thinking of a way to cheers! :) I guess I am going off already. I am kinda lazy to post b'coz I need to start doing all the important things! No time to lose, FIGHT THE BATTLE!

& No matter what outcome it is,
At least it happened before (:

Labels:


»
«