W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Be there when I need you.
Thursday, July 15, 2010 AT 12:51:00 PM ★
Guess what? I'm gonna blog again. Haha at such a timing, I am blogging b'coz I'm a Blogger. Like duh. :) Haha one piece of good news to me, my computer is reformatted! Thanks a dozen to Dearest♥. (: He helped me yesterday, spent almost the whole day doing it. Muahs, Dearest♥! (: Thank you so much! Oh dear, I think I sprained my neck again )): It hurts to the max right now, I cannot turn right :/ Sucker neck or maybe I am a sucker by sleeping in weird direction. :( Emo shit! Right now, it hurts! :/ Lol, guess what? Tomorrow is my favourite day! I've been waiting for Fridays to come! ^-^ Haha, makes me one happy person but the thought of those upcoming tests are haunting me. Omigosh, this weekend I gotta start reading my BAD :( So many things, so little time D: Time is running out fast! Dearest♥ is in class right now, lol. Random. I've been thinking a lot lately about to go Poly or to work. Hard decision D: This & that, it is all difficult to choose.
我不可以再逃避了,我一定要面对现实。
Oh gosh ): life is all about decisions. Whether it is a good/bad decision, I still gotta make that decision! Oh gosh. I really don't want to think at all. T.T that sucks seriously. But I must think or else, Dearest♥ say I'm running away again. Well, I must be honest with myself! Oh boy, I just gotta stay happy (: & of course, positive. Right now, I'm waiting for class to start! Had a lovely lunch with Dearest♥ and his friends. Delicious, you know (: Haha ate Chicken Rice with Roast Pork! Know what? I was damn careless, I burnt my tongue! That hurts ttm, uh! :( Haha tick tick tick! Time is zooming again! Oh dear, I am just so shag. Lol, a moment ago I forgot about my neck, the next minute I actually remember about my neck. DAMN PAIN! Lol! Ohmygawd, I got rid of the emo shitty feeling! :> Let's pray it doesn't come back & haunt me again! :) Hahaha, guess what? Lately, I have been eating a lot of hashbrown! :3 Which is like 1 week! (; Omg! LOL, this post is fcking random!

What does it feel like to be neglected? I hate when the most important blooded people in my life treat me like transparent. Many people say that's his way to care for me. I don't feel it at all. It really hurts my heart, I hate it so much. That feeling sucks a lot. Seriously, I have given up hope. I tell myself a million of times to believe one day we will be fine again. But I am sick of trying already. I am always showing my love, I will constantly show. But it all depends whether he wants to feel it or not. B'coz I always love them, but I am not bothering what they think. The more I bother, the more I hurt myself. Might as well, I just show what's right. Let's be happy! Let's face the cruel world and don't think about the pain!

& I want to study hard! ):
But it is soooo damn difficult!

Labels:


»
«