W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Best of my whole week
Saturday, July 03, 2010 AT 5:54:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When The Fun Is Over, Time To Work My Utmost Hard For The Future
Howdy folks! First entry for July! Time for an update again. Did anyone miss me? I doubt so. Haha, it is finally the weekend! :) Amazingly, this whole week is well spent with Dearest♥. Met him completely from Monday to Friday! & I didn't get bored at all. Despite being abit exhausted, I was able to keep my Dearest♥ company. I love him ttm (: Haha, well. I believe Dearest♥ is also uber happy to see me this entire Monday - Friday! :> Haha, it feels like school days. Guess what? Merely just 2 more days to school reopen. So fast ! :D Afterall, all the funs will have to come to an end & back to school :) Sad ttm, you know! I don't have anyone to watch Twilight ; Ecplise with me. MAYBE MAYBE, my younger brother will watch me. But of course, that's a MAYBE. ): Not meant to watch, I guess. Dearest♥ ain't interested, yet no one except my younger brother jio-ed me to watch! Oh manzxc! This week pasts really quick & Dearest♥ and I are simply one pair of lovebirds! :> Let me start sharing on Thu! :D

Thu, Dearest♥ and I met up again! :D Well, I was woke up by Dearest♥'s phone call. Then, after slacking on bed for awhile then off to shower and get ready. (: Met him at Tamp as usual, then Dearest♥ was busy asking about Iphone 3GS b'coz his uncle entrusted him to find. Waited for Dearest♥ to chat finish whereas Zhenwen and I were rotting. Followed Zhenwen to More Than Words to get birthday present (: After that, Dearest♥ joined us. It sure took him long enough, must be chatting chatting chatting. After that, we decided to get our Lunch. Ultimate Value Box for lunch! ;D Headed off to Dearest♥'s house with Zhenwen. Had our lunch, watched Tokyo Drift ! :D I love the cars to the max! Super chio! :3 Then, helped Dearest♥ wash his kitchen awhile. Then, after the show Zhenwen went home. Whereas Dearest♥ helped me watch my hair. (: He helped me massage my injured back, and after that I took a nap. Was feeling super duper exhausted. Then around 5pm, Dearest♥ and I went down to find his Aunt. :D Slacked awhile at Dearest♥'s carcar then soon after, Dearest♥'s aunt came. Then she send us down to GIANT Tamp b'coz she's gotta find Ironboard. Dearest♥ and I went goofy around ^^ Haha, Dearest♥'s Aunt was really nice. She treated us to eat at IKEA for dinner. ♥♥♥ the yummy food there. Dearest♥ got himself Curry Noodles, I got myself Meatballs Pasta, whereas Dearest♥'s Aunt got herself Shrimp Salad & Chicken Wings. Yummy, I simply love IKEA Meatballs. I still remember that time Aunt made for me a few together with the jam! :D Totally FANSTATIC! :> I love the IKEA Meatballs! :> Then I ate 2 chicken wings ~ After that, Dearest♥'s aunt dropped us somewhere around Tamp. Dearest♥ and I went shopping (: Hehe, he asked me to try some dress. Omfg, it's white! Haha, tried but it doesn't fit. Zzzz.. Okay then I chatted with Dearest♥ about his 21st Birthday (: Well, some ideas are running through my head but must not be reveal till the day! Haha, okay! :x Then, we slacked awhile then after that home sweet home ^w^ Chatted with Dearest♥ then off to bed, ;D

As for Fri, met up with Dearest♥ again (: Haha, but I was abit later. :D Saw Daniel (Dearest♥'s brother) while on the train. Said 'HI' then off to find Dearest♥ at Isetan. Omggg! Hokkaido Fair was on that day! :3 Haha, damn crowded. A lot of people were so crazy over it. At first, I discussed with Mum to let me buy the biscuits. But after deep deep consideration, I changed my mind. B'coz I want Mum to save $$. Omg luh, even if I want to buy no more already! ): Saddening ttm D': Guess what, Dearest♥ buy me Dango. Yes yes yes yes yes yes, I'm finally able to taste Dango. :] Omg! Yummy, the chewy chewy Dango. Hehe, I treated Dearest♥ 两人套餐 Chicken Rice. Haha currently got addicted to the Chicken Rice. :x After that, off to Dearest♥'s house. Omg, guess what? Dearest♥ buy Squid with Rice Stuffings :> Lol, so random! Then went over Dearest♥'s house to eat and watch The Pink Panther 2. Fcking funnyy!! ((: Then, as I went to sleep at Dearest♥'s bed again while he sleep at his family's bed. We are disclipined, ok! Slept till 6.30pm. Dearest♥ cooked dinner for me and his brother. I helped Dearest♥ abit :D Watched Phins and Ferbs & Mr Bean. After that, left Dearest♥'s house. Dearest♥ drove me over to Bedok! Took train home {: Home around 9.30pm. Didn't chat with Dearest♥ much much b'coz he's watching soccer. Chatted till 1am then watched abit shows then off to bed. Oh boy, I love this week with my Favourite Boy! :D

As for today, I slept like a PIG. *Oink Oink* Slept and woke up quite a lot. Haha, then woke up, ironed some clothes inclusive of my Uniform and Mum's Working Uniform, packed my school bag on Monday. Doubt there's anything to bring on Monday. Then, after that, use the computer to watch shows. Dearest♥ called a few times (: Chatted finish, then back to watch show again! ;D Lol. Okay that's how I spend for the past three days (; Okay, gotta go already. I am lazy to blog already, byebye.

Pictures :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My delicious meal at IKEA !

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My meal with Dearest♥, his is at the back~ ;D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dango ♥

& This whole week is the best
Seeing you smile this happy,
I feel really happy too b'coz your smiles are the sweetest
Boy, I love you so so so so much.
Deep deep kisses just for you, xoxo ;D

School's starting so quickly. Brand new term, time to study hard. No more fooling around, time to face reality. Exams are coming, so let's work hard and give our best show. We can't predict how well we do but we can only give our best shot. As long as you did your best, why fret? Yes, I am feeling really afraid b'coz I am always afraid of exams since young. But I am going to tell myself to be strong and face this major test. Work hard, enjoy later. I know this new term is gonna be tough so no choice, endurance and efforts must be there! Support me, I must do it! I must work hard.

Labels:


»
«