W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
City Square for the first time
Friday, July 23, 2010 AT 11:23:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You Create The Rainbow Inside My Heart, My Only One
Back to blog again. Three cheers for me! Okay let's talk about today! :) This week is a tough and stressful one but thankfully everything is back to normal, I hope. I am taking a chance to blog despite abit drowsy b'coz I took medicine ! ): So I am quite dazed! :x Hmm, as usual I had lesson till 11.15am. Had breakfast with Dearest♥. :> After that, headed off to breakfast. ^^ After that, Dearest♥, CherylJIE and I headed down to Expo to some Electronic Fair! :D Well, walked around with CherylJIE. After that, Dearest♥ bought himself a HD Player while CherylJIE and I didn't buy anything~ Around 12pm liddat, Dearest♥, CherylJIE and I had lunch but CherylJIE didn't eat. Although the food is rather expensive but its nice to eat. After that, chiong-ed back to Dearest♥'s house ;D B'coz some people coming Dearest♥'s house. So moved a lot of things then waited for the person. Was in the room with his brother. Cos very awkward neh. Took about 3pm liddat to finish everything then after that Dearest♥'s father come home. Quickly, shower shower then off to collect carcar. :D Collect lerh, then sit carcar find Dearest♥'s mother. I slept in the car :x Then Dearest♥ and I collected Nuffnang Tix today! Omg, the office is damn bigg!! :] Okay it feels like staying a condo. LOL!! After that, we headed down to City Square. Today is the first time I went to City Square with Dearest♥ and his family! :D Omg, damn freaking cool! :> So many stores! :3 Although its rather simple, BUT NICE NICE. :> I like it ttm! Ate same as Dearest♥ but mine was chicken instead of fish! ^-^ Yummy, so long since I ate Korean Food. The yummy food! ^.^ Okay after that, walk walk awhile then headed down Clarke Quay with Dearest♥ and his family. Haha, explore around! Omg, I was damn tempted by the 4 Seasons Durian stuffs! :3 Omggg, DURIAN are like my love (Y)! But I hate eating pure ones, eeew! ): Damn disgusting~ Hmm, then continue walk walk then we saw Burger King BK Whopper Bar :] That is like Burger King but more modern one! Like a club, you know! IT IS SO FREAKING COOL. Dearest♥'s parents bought drinks and burger! :> Yummy! Ate abit, then they send me down to City Hall MRT. Off to home. Had a lovely shower and currently talking to my Dearest♥. Omg, I wish I can talk to him liddat every day! :>He's just the best guy I ever had. I can't imagine a day without him ): Practical Assignment is coming right up. All the best for everyone, loves! :)) Okay, ;) time to end my post! xP

& We made it through, :)
I am happy and I will cherish you.

Sometimes I wish time can just stop and let me love you longer. Be with you longer. 24 hours isn't enough for me. I wish I can have longer than that. I miss the tight-ness in your hands, the jokes you cracked and all the lame stuffs we do together. Like today, you can happily just hold me tight and just smile so sweetly looking at Ipad. That's enough. I miss almost everything about us. Today is really a happy day, a long day too. But you have been the best, probably you have always been. I can't imagine what's like to be without you. You're that precious to me. I just need you to know I have seen what you have done, I will be a differen girl to you, b'coz I really want you to know I am indeed changing.

P/S ; I am collecting specs tomorrow! YAY-ness! :3

Labels:


»
«