W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Death
Saturday, July 31, 2010 AT 12:17:00 AM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Love Isn't About How Many Days You Spend Yet Making Full Use Of The Time Together Creating Memories

Have you ever thought of how you want to die?
Well, I had this sudden thought of death, today. I don't know why, so don't ask why. I have been sitting down and giving some thought of death. I wish I can die in my sleep, the most peaceful way of dying. Although it is like everyone wants this, but it is kinda impossible to die peacefully in your sleep b'coz you won't know when you are dying. Well, have I ever said to you all I am weird? Indeed I am weird, I can imagine a lot of random stuffs when I start blogging. But death is the topic of my post today. Every day, people are dying, people are born to this world. Each single day, there is definitely people dying & as you all know, at the end of the road you are still leading to death. Like many said 'Life is just a game'. Well, somehow here and there I do agree to this statement. You are the main character of this game, you get to make decisions on which path you want and eventually the game still has to end which means we still have to die at the end of the day. Well, life life. How sad. Well, I have been watching a lot of vampires show & eternal life comes to my mind instantly. Well, ya. Some people wants to live forever, but what do you think? All this are mere fiction, we will all die and go up to heaven/hell (I suppose that's what everyone thinks). Okay, probably I am being random. But death is one thing we must face. Whether you die b'coz of sickness, suicide, natural cause or what, at least you live in this life before. Well, some people doesn't even have the chance to even see the sunlight of the earth and they just die. Life is predestined, who will know when are you going to die. You can't, yet you only can live to the fullest. In this life, you get to experience so many things regardless good or bad. Whatever you do, at least you experience. I find life is a beautiful creation by God b'coz as long as you are able to see this world, you already have a chance to be in this world. Live life to the fullest is one of the most common phrases you hear but that's a convincing phrase. Cos life is that special. Well, in life another few more beautiful stuffs is, love, relationship & kinship. That's the three most important things in the life you have right now. Well, but hardly any can stable down. Be happy for what you have, cherish what you have too & eventually you will appreciate life. Well, probably today I has this sudden thought of death b'coz I feel like dying. Ya, it sounded silly to say such things. I want to die, somehow. But still, after deep consideration I finally revolve death is not a solution, it's just running away. Since you can be in this world breathing, why not enjoy it despite all the pain, sadness. At least, you experience such things compared to those who couldn't. That's more awful. Thank you, I guess I am done with typing over death. :>


---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello peeps, I am right here blogging now. I know that post above is rather random, so don't mind. Woo, Friday has arrived & after midnight, its Saturday. Time zoom so quickly! Guess what? I am trying my best to work hard, despite so less motivation. Tomorrow, I am gonna study for my upcoming BAD Test :D I know I know, I mustn't slack anymore. It is for my future. Lately, cravings has been acting really badly! I got so many urge to buy a lot of things but I am controlling like mad. I need chocolates lately, ): Need it real bad, b'coz chocolates ease everything. I feel heaven. Ya, having my lady moment so a bit round. But thankfully, it is fine now. :> Ha ha, this whole week has passed! Had one test & THREE CARELESS MISTAKES D: zzz to it! Ha ha then, I have been around Facebook quite a lot lately . Playing games. Guess what? I think I am suffering from Depression ): B'coz I kept finding things to distract myself. :/ Omg, as I type I feel like I am going to bed soon. I am tired! I overslept today and got a bad lecture from him. :/ Thankfully, he's merciful enough to forgive me. Ha ha had cravings for Belgian Waffles, lightly salted Sunflower Seeds, Kinder Bueno, Honey Almonds, Tang Yuan! DD: & if you notice, it is all sweet stuffs! Ha, probably b'coz of my lady's moment, that's why it is liddat. Oh dear, I am just blah-ing a lot of thing. Geeh, I want to change a lot oft things.

I want a brand new wallet, brand new bag, brand new clothes, brand new shoes! :/ Ha ha ignore me. Oh my gawd, ETD Project is coming. PM2 Presentation is over on Thu. I am mad nervous! But clearing it is one of the best feeling ever, b'coz exams is coming right up very fast! So teacher must wrap up asap! :> Or else no time. Thursday, my good friend Celia was really weak but thankfully all of us are there for her. Celia, you must get well soon, ok! I miss you ): Then, my group for ETD is finally starting up on the Powerpoint :> Get it clear, and we are freed! :D I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT!! DDD: Pekcek! :/ Okay, I think I whined enough. Haaaaa IAP is also coming! Which means we might be separated from each other. But probably, it is a good challenge for our relationship to see if we can overcome this. :/ Okay, maybe I am crazy! Haha, stupid printer at my hse gone bonkers! FML! :/ So tomorrow I gotta write word by word! :> In a way, also revision ;D Yawn, I am feeling supa exhausted! :/ Lol, my post is boring. Okay back to reality, tomorrow is time to study and now time to watch Vampire Diaries True Blood! Aiming for my 2k posts! :D Goodnight all! :>

& So many things around,
It is feeling damn stressful.
But we must make it through, let's go!

Labels:


»
«