W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Diarrhoea sucks ttm!
Monday, July 19, 2010 AT 10:16:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My Heart Is Meant To Be For You Only
STOMACHACHE !!! ):
What the f..?!?!?! What the heck did I eat manzxc )): I have been diarrhoea-ing for like 5 times already! What's the heck?!?!?!?!?! :/ Oh my gawd, stomach is killing me ! My face turned from normal color to pale color. :< Unhappy manzxc. But thankfully I diarrhoea when I was home, but it seriously hurts to the max. My legs are soooo numb! D: I don't know if I am gonna run to the toilet again but honestly, stomach ache please fade away! I must go to school tomorrow! :(((( What the heck! Crazy Stomach! :( Nothing but problem! I cannot afford to fall sick at this period of time despite I am having moofu cough right now. Dry cough, somemore ): What's worst is I also don't have syrup! :( Omfg! :/ What's with the world?!!?!? Weather uber cold then all these unneccessary stuffs! D: I don't want, still must mug hard. Tests are heading my way, && I can't fall now. I didn't diarrhoea till around 8pm ): Omg! I feel damn weak right now, despite talking to Boyfriend♥ right now. Yaaaaa, he told me to eat medicine. Thoughtful Boyfriend♥ of mine. Despite he is under stress, he's still concerned about me in a very indirect way! Probably, that's why I love him so muchh! :> Muahs! Haha, I might probably sleep early today in prevention of diarrhoea-ing sooooo many times tomorrow! :< I think I might wake up in the middle of the night to diarrhoea :x Omg, I am whining again! Guess what? I think my blog is omfg sooo one paragraph this days! Amazingly, I'm enjoying this style. Despite lesser colors, but at least I write something. :) Probably, I am just so in love with MoiFragileHeart@Bs.Com x33 Haha crazy me! xD Today is the start of another week. Well, I will not be able to update much but I will make an effort! :> Lol, I am gonna be busy for this entire week! :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ I don't like being so stressed up! ): But that's lifeeee! D: Ohhhhhh myyyyy gawdddd! :(( Okayyy, let me see! >< Today I am such a random tard, I txt LaiyinMEI, Fish, JialingMEI, WangKOR, JonathanBRO, DeniseQINAI derh, HaruhiiBESTIE & MisakiiBESTIE some chain msg. :) I only replied less than 3 replies but the touched feeling is there :> B'coz at least I know someone do care and read the msg I send. As for some, I don't mind you don't reply but I still love you <3 :) Well, times changed but feelings remain. Hehe, today's lesson was great :) but just that, I am a NOOB! :/ Haha don't talk about it ._. LOL, text me and I tell you :)))) Hehe, Boyfriend♥ had a test today! I believe he can get the highest! Happy for my Boyfriend♥! That love of mine! Mischievous yet so cute! :) Lol. I am praising my Boyfriend♥. Well, I know he hardly visit my bloggg but I still want to praise him.

& We've come this far,
Nothing is gonna stop us from loving each other.
Unhappy stuffs may happen but we must fight it all.

Baby, let's fight this battle together. I know you are giving me a lot of shit stuffs b'coz you are sick of giving sweets. But I want you to know, no matter how many shit you give I will still give you back sweets. B'coz I love you. Just that is enough to tell you how much I love you. I will be a better girl and a girl you will dote on rather than last time. Yes I reflected back on myself and I decided I must be a different girl. We have gone through so much to be this far. I know we can last! I believe that.

Labels:


»
«