W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
First Time Experience!
Sunday, July 25, 2010 AT 4:06:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When The Happiness Comes, Cherish That Happiness Before It Fades Away
Howdy people! :D I know I have not been uploading my little blog with pictures so today, I got 2 pictures to post. Probably it is abit not so nice but still, at least I got pictures. Haha miserable 2! :/ Well, not anything nice but just something simple. If you read my Plurk, probably you know what I am uploading! Okay, I am such a loser -.- I did not do any studying today, just abit which is soooo no accomplishment :/ Well, I only did some studying last night at Boy♥'s house. Well, yesterday was nice nice day! :> I had my first experience of doing a few things! :D

My First Time Experience
(No worries, I will explain further later!)
  • First time going to a BRANDED SHOP!
  • First time having needles poking my legs and hands!
  • First time eating 生记甜品 (Sheng Ji Dessert Shop)!
  • First time visiting a Chinese Physician!
  • First time collecting & making spectacles at Tamp!

Haha I sound like a 'sua ku' for not experiencing such things. Ha ha ha. Yesterday, I met up with Boy♥ early in the morning around 10am :> Met up at Singapore Expo, helped him queue at sales of branded goods. Omg, I am excited while saying this. Hmm, that is like my FIRST TIME. Xia suey sia, at the age of 18 years then got exposed by Branded Goods. :) Omg, it was the sales of Coach & Katie Spades. Well, Boy♥'s brother and I waited there for about 2 hrs, b'coz the thingy started at Noon. Then, Boy♥ gotta ask queries at the Electronic Fair. He came over with Zhenwen later! :> At 12pm, upon entering it is damn cool! :> I saw how people can actually take sooooo many bags! && selecting later. Many bags are damn supa chio! :D First experience sia! OMG! :D The thought of it still intact in my head :3 Well, supa supa a lot of nice bags. Ha ha, now I know why people loves branded so much & it is up to 70% off! So I can see a lot of people buying a lot. :> When I grow up, I want to buy my first branded bag :x Now no $$ and not working ._. So cannot think about such stuffs! :> Well, Boy♥ and I are soo 'woah' :) Well, after that we went to meet Zhenwen and Boy♥s brother. Off we went to find our Lunch. Boy♥ and I ate Indian Rojak whereas Boy♥'s bro and Zhenwen eat don't know what. Headed off to Boy♥'s house! :D Hmm, yesterday I was damn worried for my skin. Around 3pm, went down with Zhenwen to see Zhenwen's father. Cos he is a Chinese Physician! His mom saw those rashes, she was completely stunned x( Cos my skin is damn bad )): Allergies came back again, wtfbbqomg! I really want it to recover. Well visiting a Chinese Physician is like my FIRST EXPERIENCE then later gotta put needles at my legs and hands, ANOTHER FIRST EXPERIENCE. The thought of needles poking inside me makes me scream! :/ Omgggg! :( It hurts a bit, put a while jiu got some cream then went back to Boy♥'s house! :( Well, then guess what? Boy♥ disturb-ed me! ): Haha~ Then, we started doing to practice for the upcoming PA D: Omg, I am damn scared I do wrongly ! Tue is the day! DDD: Well, then the next FIRST EXPERIENCE. Boy♥ bought me to eat 生记甜品 to eat ! :D Yummy! I love the delicious BBQ PORK NOODLES along the soup! :) Nice! We didn't order desserts cos we are rather full, then after walking awhile its time for me to go home. Didn't manage to take many pics! :( But still, enjoyed myself a lot! :D Well, reached home around 9pm. Got nag by mum over my skin. Then applied the cream that Zhenwen's dad prescribed to me. Haha, I like the tingling feeling. :> It is like peppermint! Haha, guess what? I got blue black after the needling! But its natural to have that! :>

Well, as for today! I am like a good girl despite I got scolded despite what I done. I helped Mum to wash the clothes, folded the clothes, buy food for brother and cook noodles for myself yet Mum just happily scolded me for not hanging the clothes outside. I was damn fucking busy the whole day, how am I supposed to do all within 1 hr plus. She scolded me for not being AUTO -.- Wth. I was damn hungry already! :/ I was pissed, and I ticked her off. Whatever. Then after that, I thought I can start eating. So suay, I spilled a bit of my soup! :/ Emo! Cleaned up, then finally about to eat and enjoy my Old Town White Coffee. Well, I finally get it what does it feel like doing so much thing yet in the end you get scolded b'coz of one thing you never do. Oh well, but I did my part :> I don't want to ruin my mood despite I whined at Boy♥. :3 Haha, well I did only ABIT reading on BAD, but still slack-ish! xD haha. I think I am going to nap awhile then study a bit then use computer later again~ :D Well, let me end this post with my 2 photos. ;D

The 2 PHOTOS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Goodbye..,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Welcome.., ;D

& If I can fly,
I wish I can be beside you all day long
I want to be that special angel in your eyes :)

Sometimes it may not be about you but you can get blamed for any random things. Maybe in people's eyes, you are such a fcktard. But I believe somewhere when you people think that way, you just gotta believe in yourself. Yes, life is stressful, filled with a lot of obstacles. But still, you gotta move on & be happy. No point being upset. You are born in this world is already a miracle. So create a miracle in your life.

Labels:


»
«