W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
God's greatest gifts
Sunday, July 11, 2010 AT 12:45:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Words That Are Left Unsaid Can Cause A Lot Of Misunderstandings & Misery, So Don't Live Words Unsaid
Howdy! (:
I guess almost everyone saw my Nuffnang Post last night. Well, due to procastination, I kept delaying my blog post D: Haha, so therefore I decided today I shall not proscastinate no more & just update my blogpost. No more being lazy! :> Haha, okay! Yesterday is my 21st Monthsary with Babylove♥. (: Well, long journey! I can't believe we are already at the 21st Months. It feel like years, you know! :D Guess what? My first week of school is over already! Freaking fast! :/ Omg, I am heading to my 2nd week tomorrow. Oh manzxc, today is Sunday && I really hate Sunday. Sundays are the haters for me The more we delay, the more we are heading doomsday. So let's gambattehh! :> Fast fast !! ((: Well what to do? This is life, I guess. Hmm, I want to type 'How I celebrate my Twenty One Monthsary?'. Haha interesting~ I have the habit to type my Monthsary although I do forget sometimes.

Yesterday I thought probably I won't be celebrating with Babylove♥ at all b'coz he's busy and we're both tired after a week ! Then I slept till 12pm liddat, feeling very exhausted. Previous night, I slept rather late. ): Then, I was having a beautiful day at my house yesterday. Coincidentally, Babylove♥ asked me to go over his place around 2pm liddat b'coz he is out with his family. Okay, I drag a lot of time. Watched teevee. Haha, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Steward and Taylor Lautner are uber uber uber hot and cute. Haha they're the main cast of Twilight Saga (: Interestingly, was hearing their news. Watched Maid Sanma on Animax too :> After that, around 1.30pm I headed off to Babylove♥'s place. An hour journey. Then he told me when he reaches at a certain place, then I start to go his house. Okay, then I headed off to Tamp 1 to walk walk. Bought myself Pearly Bandung Soya Milk. LOL, the pearls taste like longan :x Not that bad, but it is kinda expensive. $2 for a cup. Okay then I also headed to the art store at Tamp 1. Omg! :> A lot of ideas start pouring out for Babylove♥'s 21st birthdayy. Planning a lot, but still i>I must clear the major exams first. Fucking scary ttm )): I am feeling stressed up! Okay but life goes on. Ha ha ha. Then, after that Babylove♥ informed me. I headed down to his place. Before that, I saw BIGBIG Soccer Ball. Addidas one! :> Freaking big! :D Then, I headed off. Took awhile. Then met Babylove♥ downstairs his house. Guess what? I saw Zhenwen too. Gosh, all of them using Iphone. I also want D: Haha, shall save $$ then buy either a Itouch or Iphone for myself! :> I also want a Iphone~ :D Recently I read a news. They said out of 3 people in Singapore, 2 will be using Iphone. Well, I want a Iphone b'coz I can play games awhile while heading to Babylove♥'s house as you all know we both live at one end of another (; Okay then, after slacking a while. Babylove♥, Zhenwen and I headed off to some carpark to wash Babylove♥'s car :> 3 weeks never wash lerh, so Babylove♥ decided to watch lo :> Hm, then after watching till 4.45pm. Zhenwen went off to meet Herman, then I followed Babylove♥. We played Game of Life awhile. I won (Y) Then Babylove♥ went to shower, after that my turn. Then, we both headed down to Vivo City to meet up Chester, Herman and Zhenwen. Chester's girlf was there too. :> Then, we met up then off to find food. (: After considering, we decided to go Carl Junior & eat :D Okay, got myself Charboiled Chicken Burger then Babylove♥ got himself a Fish Burger. *Chomp Chomp Chomp* The boys chit chat a lot whereas I just kept quiet~ :> Haha, then slacked a lot. After that, go wash hands. AHHHH !! My hands still got Charboiled smell ): Haha, then after that we headed down to Challenger then we go slack ._. Wooot, about 10pm we saw Fireworks. DAMN PRETTY, AYE! :> Been ages since I last saw Fireworks ;) Hmm then, about 10pm plus plus we went off~ Babylove♥ and the rest waited for my train then, home sweet home. I reached home about 11.30pm liddat :> Haha, oh ya! I text-ed my ViviSUNNV !! && Franchy! Dozens of to them! :)) Okay, then chatted with Babylove♥ on phone. :) He went to sleep, I updated the Nuffnang Post then sleeping time. Took me hours ! :/
Okay, that's how I celebrate my 21st Monthsary with Babylove♥~

Today, I wanted to do my xml but I cannot ): It didn't work at all, damn it! I must chiong in school liao. One part = whole part can't do ): Damn sad lorh! >< Oh well! Okay, that's all I want to type b'coz I want to rest or maybe hop some skins or just relax myself. Haha shall save up $33 to buy the Giordano Polo Tee. Couple Tee with Babylove♥. LAST DAY OF THE WEEK!

Pictures

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The huge Soccer Ball I was saying! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We look as if we are having couple tee x33s

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ice tea~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Babylove♥'s Fish Burger! :>

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mine! (:
(P.S ; The fries and drink is what we shared)

& I don't care what attitude you want to show me
Whatever is on my head to me, get it.
God has given me the greatest gifts in life.
I don't know why am I like a letdown to all of you
But if you wish to say I am like a letdown,
I won't care a single hoot anymore, idiot!
B'coz those emotions you let me feel,
Is no longer kinship but just strange-ness! ):

I given to you, and I don't know what's the outcome. Probably I hope to see a change or something different. I don't dare to think anymore. I have written what is from my heart, I don't know how. But I hope to see changes. Things revolving make me pissed and upset but I know I want to make this a better one. Probably I am unreasonable to you, but I have written nothing but the truth. You're the best and always will be. But whatever it is. I hope you let me feel those feelings I really want.

-21st Monthsary outing ;)

Labels:


»
«