W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Random Post
Wednesday, July 21, 2010 AT 12:28:00 PM ★
Heyyys! :)
Backie to give me a quick post. Haha, lame. LOL, okay! My stomach has recover, but I still shit! That's a pretty good news, uh? Haha, shitting daily is nice!! Haha okay, I think I am spoiling people's appetite. I shall say push out instead. Pushing out sounds better, right? :) Pushing out :D haha, lame ._. Okay, been in school for the past day. Omg, teacher praise me yesterday & I was shocked. O.o I was the only one that tap my attendance. LOL, got a shock luh! :/ Oh well! Damn gay! Crazyy! :x Hmm, tests are heading the way! Gosh, I am excited to go College West CCK with Boyf♥! :> Excited am I! :> You know, damn shioook! Lol, I stay so near yet never go. Damn xia suey! xD Brand new word in my blog now! >< Lol, so singlish!! Hmm, what a day! All week, we have to study & study! ): Exams are heading the way. Damn quick can :/ Guess what? I am starting lesson soon! You know I'll be back to blog! Ended my post at 12.31pm, be back tonight, I guess

Back to post again at 1.51pm. Hahaha, so gay! I am blogging again. Blogging much much again! :) Lol, teacher was teaching so ya! :) Tired but still life is always moving on :) Cheeers! So ya, hmm today just saw Shaz's yearbook. He is in the same school as Boyf♥. Haha, I can't believe Boyf♥ look like that lorh. NuanNuan was in the same school too! :> Geeehhh, I get sensitive hearing NuanNuan's name. Diaooo! :x Lol, had chocolate bread for breakfast today otw to school. Delicious! Hehe, hope Mum bring more! I love love it ttm! :) Hmm, teacher will be back teaching soon again. So I am like blogging like nobody's business. I miss my blog ): Soon, I might just neglect lorh! Don't mind me ._. Okay, all of a sudden. I am having cravings again DD: So therefore, let's not think!

Last night, I WAS CRAZY!
I was craving for many random stuffs especially Sugary Stuffs. All my love x333 Who can ever resist sweet stuffs like me? Intend to buy Chocolate drink for myself! :> LOL, maybe not. Buy chocolates instead. Tempted for Hershey Chocolates Cookies & Cream. Haha, Boyf♥ will not buy for me, I think! He will kill me instead and grumbling I am fat! AHHH! Bobian lah, must control my temptation. Next thing, well last night was a terrible one. FUCK THE RASHES. Fade off ): Hm, I intend to ask my dad for $50 for let me change specs. Damn, I am nervous. I think Dad might just kill me. Haha no harm trying? OH WHATEVERR. The nervous is creeping me!!! xD Okay, wish me luck luck! I need a dozens of it! Maybe more! :> Muhaha! Okay, today another xia suey thingy happen! Know what? I was sitting Bus 31 otw to school, I knocked some old man's bald head then got one 'KNOCK' sound. OMG! :x He was like 'sayang-ing' his head! LOL LOL!! Rofl completely lah! But I controlled my laughter manzxc! Guilty for hitting his head! :( Haha, but thankfully he didn't 'diao' me! :X One lucky babe! xD Lol, I have yet to tell Boyf♥. But seriously, I am a tard! :x

Okay luh, I can't seemed to have anymore to type, b'coz I want go already! I found myself 20 cents yesterday! HAPPY! :D okay, got to go!

& Nothing is gonna change my love for you
B'coz I love you and you love me
You're just that special inside my heart!

Labels:


»
«