W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Let's Study Hard!!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010 AT 5:15:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Special In My Eyes, B'coz You're Just That Special Till No Words Fill It In
Ohmygawd, I am feeling very tired ): My eyes are dropping, my tears are dripping. LOL, I am not crying. I am just shedding tears of weary. I think I am weird. I am feeling uber tired each moment, but then I am making myself working hard. Omg, seeing the rate of how Dearie♥ study today. I am going to work hard too (: He can't be the only one working hard, we must work hard together! :> Geehh, I am very exhausted. D: Lol, enough whining of me. I am just sian-sified manzxc~ Probably b'coz I am so weak! I get tired so easily, especially in the morning. In case you all don't know, I am not a morning person. I am never fond of the freaking-ly night! :/ Holy papa. Oh ya, recently I have been reading my Archives (: Woah, there's a lot of memories. :D I read some & I realized I hang out a lot of people last time. For example : Daria, Cien which is known as EnEn last time, WangKOR, DeniseQINAI derh, Jason & many others. So many lovely memories, but it all happened so fast. Time flies ): One side, I love it a lot. On the other hand, I also don't love it at all~ D: Saddening! ^w^ Oh my gawd! I am feeling so appreciative to have so many friends. Having friends in life make it so special, sometimes.

Having friends is one of the best feelings ever b'coz you get to taste what its like to be in a friendship. No matter whether you have friends that come and go from your life, or maybe friends that has been there with you for a long time and then leaving you, or actually friends that still stay by your side no matter what till today, or friends that you met before but no longer met, or friends that create an impact in you and making you remember them for life despite they are no longer with you, or friends that backstab you and kill you so many times despite trusting them so much, or even friends that show you they are real but they are not. They are so many types of friends people might have. Well, I also have and despite we no longer meet or even chat at all, I deeply cherish the relationship I have with those friends I have around. I am glad to have you by my side. I hope one day, we might hang out again. Just hoping that, don't ever forget me. Always know that, we're friends. Memories we once shared. Unforgettable and will always be in my heart. Even if you are an acciquitance, a classmate, a friend, a best friend, I love you (: From deep in my own heart, you are always be in my heart. B'coz I treat very single relationship with people very dearly. It's not easy but whether he/she hates/loves me, I also love you still. B'coz every lesson regardless bad or good is worth to learn. But I just hope one day, that particular someone can know how much I cherish our best friends forever relationship since 7 years ago.

Haha right now, I am at Dearie♥'s house. As usual, he's sleeping! Gosh, I so need to start studying already. Test test test ): They're all coming the way! FML though D: I hate tests since 1234567890 years. Oh well, but still it is to know where you actually standing. :> Okay, well, I must not whine anymore ! >< Well, at least I finally clear my ETD Project 2. Omg, took me damn long! :x But the, accomplishment to be able to finish it with Celia, Mingen, Sean & Joelle (: Happy ttm! :D I believe they are also! (: Haha, okay! I gotta start on my PM2 Powerpoint Presentation real soon. Time is running out~, so no choice! :/ Gosh, I am more worried for my main modules! They're the scarier ones! :(( Oh well! Anyways, enough whining. Got to go already! Don't want to keep hooking on the computer!

Readers, be an angel by tagging!.
I don't like slient reader(s) that never leaves their footprints!

& I must really start working hard already!
No more slacking so much anymore.
Time is short, getting really shorter each day
Start now, enjoy later! Fight for the future!
No matter what, let's do it together Dearie♥! :D

Labels:


»
«