W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Random post~
Sunday, July 04, 2010 AT 12:33:00 PM ★

& I sit down on my chair starting to think back about my past again. Ya, past has past and we are living in the present. But sometimes its just the memories that make someone stop for a moment and reflect all the moments back. I know I am kinda rid of my sadness b'coz I am starting to believe nothing can bring back the past. You can keep trying but just someday you just got to give up. I don't know when will I ever give up, but for now I know its just the memories making me hold back. Ya, I am weak, I am fragile. But sometimes, I just got to stay strong and tell the world, I can do it. Yes, I have let many people down, but I have also made people proud. What's still, there are always the good and the bad in life. I don't know why did I type such a thing, probably just sometimes I want to sit down and think back of my thoughts. past is over, present is here, future is coming. I have been thinking what should I do after ITE. I have been thinking will all my friends think of me despite I met them really less. The world is revolving each day, I can stop now and give up. I have to keep moving and moving till the day I die. I have found love, friends, but is it possible I keep them forever inside my little heart? I guess this post is just a random one, expressing my feelings inside. Words by words, are they the cure? I'm clueless but I know I've grown up a lot, really much. Thanks to the people around me, I found what I know I should believe. School is starting. Brand new term. I am afraid but I still gotta move on this path of road. I just want to type that sometimes its just that I can't bring myself to move on b'coz memories left me bleeding but still I will forcefully move on. What's done can never be undone if someone just doesn't want to give a second chance. Regardless what it takes, fight for what you should. Don't stop now, because you are already in this world (: If you want to give up, you should just give up when your parents are giving birth to you. Afterall, this is life.

Labels:


»
«