W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Sunday sucks!
Sunday, July 04, 2010 AT 9:33:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hang In There, You Will Be Fine
After 3 weeks of holiday, time to head back to school tomorrow (:
Well, not that anticipated or excited (: But one thing is for sure, let's work hard for this term. Oh boy, I am scared ): Exams are on the way! Oh my gawd, right? :/ I know, I feel the tension too! >< Oh my gawd! Okay, today is Sunday. Did any of you know that I hate Sundays a lot? I've no idea why do I hate Sundays. But since young, I never liked that day at all. I preferred Fridays, haha (: Don't ask me why, b'coz I cannot give you an answer. Well, I did nothing today! (: I slept really early last night, slept at 1am. Then, after that woke up quite a number of times around 4am ._. LOL, I also don't know why. Then today, was awoken by Mum's voice. She informed me that, market got sell shoes. Lately, I have been finding Flats to wear to school. Haha, in the end Mum buy me two shoes (Y) Happy ttm! :> Well, not that pretty, just simple pretty flats. Maybe I might buy chio ones for myself. Rawr, tomorrow siblings got no school at all ): I want Youth Day! :D Jealousy ttm! :x Haha, jkjk~ Well, today I used computer awhile then my Dear♥ called me (: I took a nap around 2.30pm. Haha, I was like a PIG again, slept till 5.45pm. Felt really great after sleeping although I am still tired! Haha, tired. Okay, maybe just lately have not been sleeping well. (: Well, packed bag and ready to school. Haha, I watched Love me, Love me not today :D Nice show, nice ending~ Watched the last ep ._. Got my favourite actress ; Jacelyn Tay! :D I loved her since young. 3 cheers for her. Hmm, guess what? I am considering to make my blog private or maybe change blog link. Still considering. I don't know. Well, caught many people viewing my blog but no tags D: Well, one happy news. National Day is coming ._. LOL! :D Okay luh, maybe I am just too lame ! :> Haha, I am hearing Reba McEntire songs as I blogged. Do hear her songs, nice and touching~ :> Okay, this is what I did. Once school starts, blogging will be lesser but no worries, I will try to blog as much as I can. I am gonna try snap snap pictures of Dear♥! :> I want take pics! :B okay gotta go already!

& Let's strive for the future.
Forget the painful stuffs,
Move on and face the beauty of the world! :>

Happy Youth Day's to ALL YOUTH! ((:

Labels:


»
«