W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Can't think of any title
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 AT 6:00:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I Need You, And I Always Need You So Much
Blackout three times :< I believe it will still be counting ! Thankfully, I have gotten smart by putting in my laptop's battery inside! :D Damn gay! & seriously, I don't enjoy blackout b'coz my internet connect has to say 'goodbye'. Goodness gracious, I cough really bad just now ): I bet it's something stuck there. What's gay is also, my right eye is giving me problems again but it is cleared! ;] Have you noticed? I've changed my blogskin again & I'm rather satisfied with the skin. Well, !whiteromance's skin are really lovely & I ♥ it. Jeez, yesterday was the first my Boyf♥ has a fever! 37.7 :( Sadden my heart to the max b'coz he's ill !! I don't like Boyf♥ to fall sick. It pains my heart like endlessly! :< But thankfully, I believe he got medicine & recovering soon :] Accompained Boyf♥ and his father to the doctor. Omg, I hate thunderstorms )): Emo! :/ I love rainy days but I hate thunderstorms. :( Err, okay! Met up with Boyf♥ yesterday, sooo happy! :) Lol ._. I am always meeting him, happy happy! :] Lol, I do wonder if ever I can't meet him for uber long. Oh ya, remember the 'Friday, 13th' blue black bruises?! Omg, it is so not-nice-color~ But Daddy helping me to rub jiu much better! Boyf♥ too! Credits to Boyf♥ (Y). Hmm, this few days I have been talking so much about Sushi ^-^ & today my dinner is Sushi! :] Yummy sushi! Woohoo! Sushi for dinner! :) Okay, but not long ago I ate Instant Noodles so lately, I'll eat later on. ;) Okay, !! Yummy~ I am remembering the tastes already ;D Okay lame, ! Today I am a happy babe~!

Home Alone (!)
Happy happy, been ages since I've been home alone. :3 I am so happy! Lol, Boyf♥ has been keeping me company by calling me~ Happy to the max :x Crazy me! I also don't know why sia. I enjoyed the feeling of being home alone, so shiok! :D YawnZ! I am blogging & I'm uber bored. Okay, I always saying I am bored bored bored, agreed? :C Hmm, hopefully I shall recover from my cough -.- Okay, I am whining & whining ~ ;) Oh well, like a baby grumbling. Gosh, I want to lose weight ._. Okay, I am grumbling like sh!t again.. OHYAAA, I had a haircut earlier yesterday. :D Lol, different fringe! Three cheers for me, x33. I want to play games later, but I barely can think of any games lorh. :< Okay I am blogging all sorts of crap!! Whatever manzxc, you know. Guess what, I miss my Brother! He's still not home, plz! I miss brother! Lol, I am closer to my brother instead of my sister! ): LOL!! xP Damn random. Okay I have been blogging all the crap stuffs manzxc! Well, I'm watching 唐心风暴之家好月圆. I am always enjoying the last two ep of the show, omg omg omg! The show is always super exciting :DD Lol, although very pekcek at some parts but overall the show is very fascinating.

Yawn, I am super sleepy already ): Bored to the max -.- I want to stop blogging already, too bored! :3 Always, I am going already!! T_T I got nothing else to type liao. Muhahahaha, free will try take a picture of my hair! Jeez, I want type meaningful post but so hard siol! :/

& Changes are everywhere
You just got to adapt the changes.

Labels:


»
«