W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Don't want be sick!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 AT 10:54:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It Will Be Better In Time, I Believe
I am SICK, again. ): I am coughing like !@#$%^&*()_. Oh my gawd, why do I have to start coughing right now?!?! Such a wrong timing & probably I got to head down to the Polyclinic real soon. My house's cough syrup doesn't help at all ! :< I hate hate that ! I really hate to the max, what the fck! D: Shit like what the heck. Okay I am going to be vulgar ._. It's like 'My breath-less might just come back'. TMD! D: Okay I am in a bad mood~ B'coz I am suffering from bad & irrating cough. Okay, I am in a okok mood, just the cough is making me bad mood ! :< Okay, today is my Twenty Two Monthsary with Boyf♥ but I didn't celebrate ~ B'coz he gotta prepare Presentation, I got lessons ! :D I gotta practice. I feel like shitty crappish! Aiya, it is going to take awhile to recover again. :< Jeez. Boyf♥ better not fall sick ! >< Okay, I hate falling sick! I am feeling tired, too much coughing -.- Coughing ttm )): Okay, it is going to take awhile for me to grow strong strong! {: I hope I hope, my throat will be fine. I hate the moofu throat I am suffering now, b'coz all the fcking weird symptoms will come! I really don't have a good feeling ! :'( Yaaaaaaa, I gotta be positive. Like what Joelle said, 'I must not curse myself or else later really got!' So this show, I must not say anymore! D: Okay, I suck. Having cough at a period of time.

Today, I practice my DBA for my whole lesson :> Hopefully, I can clear tomorrow. Don't dare to think so much, !@#$%^&*()_+ scary! D: Oh well -.- I need something to cure, no kisses, no nothing, I just need COUGH SYRUP! Lol. I really hate it! Okay, I've been whining. Who loves cough?! This is my hate hate one :< Shit hole one! x: Okay, afterall I might take awhile to recover. I want blog about Sunday!! >< But I am just TOO sick -.- let's hope Fever will NOT come at all ! Okay, I am whining! I need liang cha, need things to make me cured ! :> Oh my gawd, I just realized I hardly go MSN! :x This sucks to the max! Okay, dumbo me! *_* I really want to go liao! Ha ha ha, I gotta go print stuffs already! Just miss me , ok! Byebye! :D

& I really don't want to be sick!

- I LOVE THE WORD, KTHXBYE!

Labels:


»
«