W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Friday the 13th
Friday, August 13, 2010 AT 11:02:00 PM ★
Friday, 13th
Friday the 13th occurs when the thirteenth day of a month falls on a Friday, which superstition holds to be a day of bad luck. In the Gregorian calendar, this day occurs at least once, but at most three times a year. Any month's 13th day will fall on a Friday if the month starts on a Sunday.

On this particular day of the month, I have received a big 'pressie'. The 'pressie' is I have fallen down both on my knee each & I got HUGE Blue Black ): Fcking painful, whoever who rubs it, it is omfg painful ! D: & I hate it to the max! 'Sibei suay', in fact a few people saw that fall. >< Jiawen & Maisara :< How 'malu' can this get?! Dad is going to rub for me tomorrow & I am going to scream. Bf♥ rub a bit just now & I was like 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOO !'. Fxcking painful, uh ): Okay, so on this day I suffered this shit ! I guess I am complaining so therefore I am done with whining, kthxbye! :]

& I don't blame you.

- Snow Ice is nice :>

Labels:


»
«