W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Growing up is a process
Sunday, August 01, 2010 AT 9:58:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When Things Goes Wrong And It Sucks Like Shit,
Tell Yourself Sometime Sweet To Make You Happier.

Hi. I am feeling really strange inside me ): I think it is a unhappy feeling. I don't know why. I am sad, but I don't know why. Maybe I am just crazy. No point for me being sad, but my emotions are running really sad. What's best is, this shitty feelings will take awhile to fade away. Oh well. Life life life. How gay can this be. Today is Sunday. Tomorrow I am heading off to school again which means it is another week of school. Time to study, study hard again! I am having test coming right up so soon. Right after blogging, I am going to study again! In fact, reading & understanding. Okay, I am nutsified. Guess what? Today is my Dad's birthday. My dad has grown another year older & I bought a dessert for Dad. :/ Okay, maybe I am claiming credits ! But I really hope he likes it. Oh well, really hopes he appreciate somehow. ): Okay, let's talk happier stuffs. I manage to clear my 'nice clothes' cupboard ! (Y) it is a definitely an accomplishment~ You know what? I cleared soooo much, & I am damn contented~ Today is a freezing cold day, I am feeling super duper cold. BRRR! ): When the weather is sunny, it is super duper HOT, when the weather is rainy, it is super duper COLD. Crazyy weather )): Soo lunatic also! :/ For now, I want to lose weight ._. But I must really clear all my upcoming tests. Youth Olympic Games is coming & this shows that holiday will come soon. Holiday come, enjoy a while and back to study! Completely nutsified! D: But first of all, I think it is more like stress-sified. That's more like it, uh. ): Oh damn. I find my blog post is a bit boring this days! You know what? I've decided to change blogskin again. But not so soon though b'coz I don't have the spare time to do that. I want to camwhore and take nice pics of myself ! But is really hard! :/ I always take in the night ._. Blurry pics! :x I've been watching True Blood lately! :D Nice show, I am already heading to Season 2 ! :3 Nice show. Okay, guess what? I'm feeling kinda 'ok' already. Omg! :> That suckish shitty feelings are finally gone for good, I hope. As long as he doesn't attack me jiu can already! xP Lol, I am damn retarded! Guess what? I really think my blog post is damn short this days. Maybe cos I don't write in paragraph anymore. Well, I think paragraphs will be on special occasions ! ^w^ Haha, I am STILL planning on Bf♥'s birthday :> Quite hard ~ Considering a lot of things, & I am a planner. Watashi want to be a grown up ! ;D Okay, bent on growing up! I don't want to be a childish kid anymore. I want to save a lot $$$$$$ to buy Bf♥ & myself stuffs! :> I got so many stuffs I want! I know I know I just gotta work hard & enjoy later! Lol, I am so lame ._.

Hmm, I want to eat Subway D: I really want to eat. I've not been eating a lot of stuffs before! )): But before that, me must lose weight first :D Haha, while typing this, I just finished my yummy spaghetti :D Lol, BEEF SPAGHETTI )): So sick lorh, beef beef beef! D: Okay, wth! I am quite sick to eat Beef already! & everytime when I am home, I must eat BEEF! Tooopid s-i-o-l! xP Yeah, I confessed I feel like eating CheeseBurger ._. But the thought of Beef makes me sick! Eeeeew~ Okay, how lame I am. For the first time, I am doing things in a different way. Muhaha, call me strange or what ~ Shitty shitty shitty~ That's me. Okay, well am I typing all sorts of crap? I think I am b'coz I am seriously typing all sorts of random. One happy news for myself, my skin is recovering! YAY! :> Oh my gawd, I gotta start mugging again! Must mug mug mug! :/ Hmm, I am damn bored! Well, I have many goals for myself! Training myself to be a grown up ! 我一定要长大. Okay, I want to grow up. Crazyy me! :x But this is the fact ~ :] Well, am I blogging abit too much? ;x I think I am. Brand new week is coming right up soon. Shag to the max~ Okay, but still this is how life works out manzxc! Okay, I am eeling super duper bored! :x Well, I am slacking and studying and talking on the phone and watching True Blood.
I am addicted to True Blood ♥

Okay, call me insane +_+ But that show is a hell yeah nice show despite having some oh-my-gawd scenes! :/ Haaaaa. Lol, I really this show a lot! :] Haha, I am already heading to Season 2 (: Okay! I think next week if I remember, I am going to buy Milk Pudding! :D I have no idea why ._. But I am thinking about it ! Doubt I will actually forget~ See how ~ I've a bad memory somehow, but if its craving it might just stay~ :D Ha ha ha ha ha , I am gonna whine! I am feeling terribly cold now ): Freezing cold !! It is rather cold, ): I don't like it ! :x Lol, but I do this weather ! ^-^ Haaaaa, I am whining pretty much! LOL, as I said . This is a whining & random post. I don't care if anyone bothers to read. I typed all sorts of shitty thingy! Me going to start studying again, I am gonna read a bit. Well, I understand some but its the writing that sucks ttm! You know once you start reading my post, you will seriously find it damn irrelevant! :x B'coz I am typing all the shits! :x Ha ha ha ha ha, I am going to actually stop post already! :< awww, don't be sad ! I will be able to blog again .___. Well, slowly await some new blogskin & of course, until next time again! Readers, I ♥ you :D

& What is special about you?
It's your every single thing~
uoyevoli with all my heart

Growing up and becoming a mature person is not easy but sometimes you gotta keep trying and be one. Wanting to have the mindset of a mature young lady is hard, but don't give up on the road. I confess I may not be one of the most mature young lady ever but I really want to grow up. I don't want to live in my own childish world anymore, I want to start having straight thinking and become mature. Childish-ness, fuck off. I want to welcome a mature young lady in my heart. I want to change and grow up. Growing up is a process, and I am already 18. No more being so 'sua ku' yet time for me to grow up. I must do it and I have to believe I can do it.

P/S ; Wish me luck for tomorrow's test !

Labels:


»
«