W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
It will be fine
Thursday, August 12, 2010 AT 9:25:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hiding Too Much Can Cause Depression
Hello there :> I got pictures to update today! & I am feeling just abit better than yesterdayy. I am going to upload 4 photos, I guess. Pictures of Food. Ohmygawd, I bet a lot of people are not coming b'coz I got no pictures, right? So I specially take photos & want to upload, ! :x I hope you guys take this chance to have a look, ._. Haha, you might have seen the food somewhere but I just got nothing better to do! :] Okay, firstly this week is a ups&downs week but I do hope the rainbow will come real soon. Okay, for today I had an accomplished day! :D I managed to finish till the few more parts of my Mini Project. I got to hand in on 2nd Sept 2010. But today I spend the whole BAD lesson to actually complete almost all. Most probably, I am left with only 10% of the rest. Happiness to actually do something out (Y) Well, effort ! :] Bf♥ didn't guide b'coz he wants me to be independent so therefore with preservance & patience, I actually did it ! :D Okay, cannot boast yet. Final outcome out already then I say, or else sibei 'xia suey' :< Hahaha, well chiong-ed the whole lesson and I miss my two Girl-friends (Joelle & Celia) && the rest of my classmates (AmandaBABE, Jiayi, Vann) . All of them are at YOG Training !! && I can't see them tomorrow either. Go until school ends lo which is tomorrow DD: After BAD Lesson, had lunch with Bf♥, continue to BAD till 3pm. Thank you Salleh for the guidance :) Then, moving on towards Project Management 2.

Guess what?
Project Management only got 3 people which is me, MingenSIS & SeanSIS :/
Then, arranged the Final Project Folder Stuffs with MingenSIS & SeanSIS! :D Lol, then ask them to help me print those stuffs ;) Guess what, I happily thought okay! Then, they say 'CANNOT PRINT' , I was 'Cannot be what.' Then they come back, I switch on my computer and try try ! :< To my dismay, MY THUMBDRIVE GOT VIRUS ))): Everything is VIRUS! D: What the fuck! >< But thankfully, I placed my ETD PPT & PM Powerpoint at my recycle bin so they are intact !! :D Okay, but I got to reformat in class , then chiong all the things ! :D Then we finally handed in our Folder!! So happy, chat chat with our PM Teacher awhile jiu we go off together with her. First time we left with her together. ;D Then, I went down to find Bf♥ cos he's having Test. Waited outside, do abit of my BAD then chat chat with Ms Evani & Mr Ismail ._. Then finally, Bf♥ is out &&& we went Tamp 1 walk walk :] Lol, window shopping awhile then I headed home, Bf♥ headed home too ! :D Enjoyment! Okay, right now I am blogging lorh. So I shall upload the photos !

Photos !!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pudding Milk Tea
I tried just abit :> Quite nice, & I do like it but due to its milk I can't drink much & Bf♥ didn't want me to drink. Bought this at 'Buy 1 Get 1 free'. Went there with Joelle, Jiayi and Vanessa on Tuesday ;) So bought for siblings :]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Is this super cool mahhh? :D Well, I think this is rather cool b'coz I hardly find Bubble Tea store that let you choose Sugar Level & Ice Level. Well, Celia was telling me it's like Koi , some store which I can't seemed to find out what it is ._. Only know it is some Bubble Tea store. >< Have never been there!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Milk Pudding! Another pudding, >< Hahaha, I thought it taste like those ordinary paste but in the end, it is really PUDDING. Omfg! :3 So therefore, I bought this for little brother to eat ;) Well, wanted to eat but the taste is ok-ok to me so give little brother to eat ;D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bf♥ bought me this sweet, I have yet to try :< Cos I want to take picture before eating ! :/ They got Stitch derh, but I decided to try this! So after blogging, I am going to pop one into my mouth despite having cough. Muhahaha >:)) That's so lame. Okay, I am done with blogging.

As for YOG @ CE, give me some time :D
I will blog when I got the spare time which is either Friday or Saturday.

& By releasing the pain in you,
Sometimes it will ease your heart more.

Labels:


»
«