W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Memories last a lifetime
Wednesday, August 25, 2010 AT 11:21:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That's My Definition For Memories
Hello! I am here to blog awhile and then off to bed. Meeting Boyfriend♥ early tomorrow :> So I must get a good sleep, didn't rest much today. Hmm, today I went out. Woot (Y)! Got chances again, I don't mind have chit chat session. WeeeetZ, happy happy! ^^ Okay, Boyfriend♥ got bad head pain lately. Sad die me. Hopefully Boyfriend♥ will recover, love him to the max. Boyfriend♥ was super cute, very cute today. He called me early in the morning cos he's sending his dad to airport :] He kept complaining he was stupid. I was at my sleepy zone, !! :< Then, Boyfriend♥ just wouldn't tell me what he did. He wasted $$, that's all I know. Well, I didn't want to force Boyfriend♥ at all to say b'coz I know he won't say! ;] Well texted Boyfriend♥ in a sleepy mode and then finally I woke up at 11am :] Yay!! ;D Happy! Hmm, then went online awhile chit chat with LaiyinMEI & Celia & Vann. A lot of my classmates asked me for help. Guilty to the max!! :< I wasn't able to help, and I am like so sad! Sorry! Then around 1pm / 2pm, I went out. Saw LaiyinMEI, her Boyfriend, Fish and her Boyfriend. Slack~~~ :> Slack until uber shiook! ^-^ Hm, then around 6pm I reached home. Had KFC for dinner, delicious and wonderful. :D I like! But what so sucks is the 4D thingy I was supposed to help Mum. Sibei 'xia sueyy'!! :< B'coz I don't know where is it?!?!!? :< Funny manzxc! Yesterday, chit chat with CherylJIE & Fion along with Boyfriend♥. Ohyaaaaaa, I went to school with Celia Girlfriend. :) Had mac for breakfast alone, then headed to school~ Woo, around 12pm jiu go lerh. Had Mac again ._. Mac Mac Mac 2 times. Lunch with Boyfriend♥ also Mac ! :x Hmm, had lunch with him lo. :x I finally found out what Boyfriend♥ buy for me ealier on.

That naughty Boyfriend♥ of mine cannot control himslf, & I saw the gift. Its so cute to the max! :> I web cam with Boyfriend♥ awhile and managed to take a picture. (Y) He doesn't know! Cannot let him know arh! :x Happiness rules! My handphone is one crazy fcktard, so many problems! I don't like & I hate it! :< LOL, guess what? I thought of buying I-Touch. Okay silly! :/ But still considering. I am soooo sad can :/ My nose has been giving a lot of problems as well. Maybe cos I finished my Antibiotics. My right nose bleed abit but a lot of muscus!! Shit, right? I hate it so badly!! :'( Okay, never mind ! Yesterday got two happenings just occured & miracle! First, Fish's ex Boyfriend's friend (Anders) is my MapleSEA Ex ; the day I got slapped was the day I met him. && chatted with Jason Oh Zhi Wei. My Maple ex as well !! :x LOL, but Jason is one dude that I will never forget.

There was once I got slapped by my dad (think that's the first time). I cried the whole night, I texted a few people. In the end, only Jason replied me. He cabbed down from AMK to keep me company with his friend. My two eyes were fcking swollen due to crying the whole night, ! ): I cried till he came & 8am I went home to go church. When I remember back, he's always there. I also don't know why. 3 years already. Damn !@#$%^&*()_ longg :/ I added his facebook and flashback did occur. Jeeez, sweet! Lol, but what's past is past. ;] Both of us have grown up.

Sometimes memories are the best thing lingering around for one.
So special, and always making you reminscene so much upon reflecting.
I enjoyed so much of the memories b'coz I learnt from them alot of valuable lesson regardless good or bad.


Sweetness :) Haha, okayy! I am going off already. But honestly, happiness in your hands. A matter of how you see it, :]

Pictures

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Can see the toy?

& Let's get back on track,
Study hard and work hard!
No more slacking or having fun,
Work hard for exams, go go go!

Give me a chance, I don't mind reviving all these little memories. Memories are lovely and beautiful, lingering all around the mind. Don't be upset yet be happy cos memories exist. At least you are not a robot, can't think or imagine. This is how special memories can treat someone. Whoever I be friends/enemies/passerby or whatever, I am contented and I am glad for this.

Labels:


»
«