W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Sick again ))):
Friday, August 20, 2010 AT 9:39:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
OFFICIALLY Sick again! ):
Emo shit, right? I just came back from Malaysia with family for a day trip. But I was sick sick on the road. Been sick for the past few days, not in a good condition. As you can see above, I have Inhaler right now. Damn emo!! Breath-less attack again! :< So therefore, went to PolyClinic on Wednesday and they declared me with Asthma. If only, I go to a Private Doctor and inhale that thing, I wouldn't have that! Oh well, a new life begun just for me :/ Ill! Oh well, I just got to face the fact. Well, if you notice one of the medicine, I gotta pop 6 tablets all at one time. Imagine that !!! 6 pills ! Sadly, my lungs are inflamed ! The doctor tell me 'Your right lung is jammed!' So therefore, all this medicine are here! But honestly, I got nothing manzxc! :< I am like not drowsy, in fact eat the medicine I can be online! Well, despite I was at Malaysia with family but I am worn out. Due to the medication. I even have Anti-biotics. Oh well :< Brand new life for me, Asthma. This past two years is indeed two years of falling sick, always the same old ones. Breathless, cough, fever, flu ! All this moofus one! I have decided to cut down everything I eat. So therefore I give myself a new motto! :D

Asthma leads to many restriction,
Restriction leads to stop craving,
Stop craving leads to no more temptation.


Amazingly, right? :> So therefore, I gotta stick with it :) & no regrets! I am silly! I know. Okay, I missed Class BBQ due to family's outing! But I tell myself, by the end of this week I must complete all my things. *____* I am seeing stars right now! :D Okay, okayy. I am going off already, I am very tired!! zzz now I just wish all the unhappiness will go away! Any moment, I can just walk away and say fuck off.

& I have to make myself strong,
I have to fight this monster,
I can't afford to fall down, cannot! :(

Labels:


»
«