W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Sick!
Saturday, August 21, 2010 AT 1:30:00 AM ★
Welcome to a brand new life to myself
Sound super emo, right? I totally agreed! I am emo b'coz I have to lead a brand new life. I am sick and therefore asthma is here to attack me. Oh well. That sucks like what the fck! Honestly. Well, that really sucks to the max, uh! Well like I said in the Previous Post, I have a inhaler sticking with me all day long. :< I have to bring it along with me all day. & this is the brand new life. Ya ya, I am whining. But honestly this sucks to the maximum ! B'coz it is really not good being sick.

Never had I known my health has deteroriate like quite badly, ! :< Somehow, being in this new life makes me so crappish! Well, not nice not great not right. Ya what the f..?! ): Hmm, whenever I recalled all the weird weird symptom, I can't help it but hate it totally! Hate it so much so much. Breath-less, Cough, Fever, Flu and all the kinds of shit. Ya, right :/ Fine! I think I am whining again.

No more cold drinks,
No more bubble tea,
No more vigrous exercise,
No more chicken (maybe),
No more stuffs that I always loved.


Saddening to the max D: I hate it a lot, my life changes a lot. Right now, I am just have to adapt to my new life. (: Leading a new life with all the stuffs. Saddening to the crappish maximum ! Well, but you know? I have to lead a new one, no more usual stuffs. Yet being someone new :) Everything also must stop already, I must be strong & firm. ;D Well, I have to prevent more and more sickness !! :< Oh well, I guess it is time for me to kick all those habits and lead a new life. Well, apart from that previous motto I have to live with all. Stop Stop ! & overcome all the crappish madness. :) Jeez, for the first time in my life I feel lost. Honestly, lost like hell ! :< I don't know what to feel anymore, maybe sooner or later I will be numb. But it is completely impossible to do so. Whatever -_- Gosh, I am very tired ): Okay, I am feeling uber tired!! Yawns. I think I kept n whining alot like a little girl who needs someone to hear me. Hmm. :< I guess right now, no one can hear me whine. Well, I've to be happy! :D okay, time to shut up ! Must be happy!

Jeez, gotta complete all my stuffs!! Damn busy so much stuffs !! I do hate it like to the max? :/ Many unfinished business. Gosh, must confirm everything~ Oh well, I am so nervous and crappish. Okay, fine fine fine fine. I am whining like nobody's business. Well, I want to go already. !! I hope I can recover soon :< I really want all these sickness to fade awayyy! I must be fine, must really be fine. When you are sick, you will be all emo! Stupid, right? Okay, I thiink I am suffering from that right now. Okay, dumb a$$! Right, I am so lame! Damn damn damn~ Gosh, I want to whine! I'm hungry! Starving ttm! D: But mummy said she want to cook tang yuan for me. I'm having the worse appetite for the past few days & I feel like shit. :( No appetitle for anything ! Okay, I shall draw circle and go to bed, I am tired already.

& I am awfully unhappy!
I must be happy, really be happy!

Labels:


»
«