W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
TITLE-LESS again~
Saturday, August 28, 2010 AT 4:19:00 AM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bonjour ♥
Muhaha, isn't that a cute bear bear? :D Boyf♥ gotten me tha on Wednesday. Zomg, what a cute cute bearbear! :> I have been hugging that cute lil bear last night and napping today. Gosh, love love to that Bear! :> I am considering to named it Methane. Secrets between Boyf♥ & me :> Lol, don't guess cos you can't guess. :] Time check : 3.41am. Haha, I should be sleeping right now in my bed, but I can't~ B'coz I was busy doing all my stuffs. Oh dear ): So many stuffs!! Jeeeez, my left eye is giving me problems again ): Sore eyes. Moofus, right? Very ta ma derh one :< Okay heck! I was madly pissed off earlier on because of my stuffs. Oh my gawd!! :< My thing also went down the drain. FML completely! Thankfully, it is clear! ;] Thank you very much, Celia! ^^ For the first time, I was so agitated. What's more, I also hear some love songs or maybe sad songs. Wasn't in the best mood lately! So yea, I really hope I can smile. Honestly, ! Gosh, fuck red eyes! Okay, I am still whining :/

Hmm, today is Saturday already which means just one more day I am busy busy! So shitty! ): I can't stand it when time flies! :< Oh ya, yesterday Singapore Youth Olympic Games Closing Ceremony is like one of the best! :D Oh my gawd, the opening & closing are like the best damn thinggg! The first ever major event for Singapore. Wooooooot (Y) ! Okay, what the heck! I am being so lame. Oh gosh, I love the weather today ! :> Best~ Cos its raining & me love rainy days. I want to pig really soon. Just a quick update. OMG, I won Nuffnang's Parchment Pasta & I can't collect it. D: Emo to the max! So therefore, I got to give it up. Doubt Boyf♥ will want accompany me. Oh gosh, my tummy is running weird. Happy me, happy die me. Because I managed to complete a lot of my things ;) Later in the afternoon, I am gonna set alarm to wake up at 11am to go to my Aunt's house ;D Hehe, can go see see Muffin :] Lol, I can't touch Muffin but I still touch abit ._.

Weeeet. I am happy to the max too. Celia Girlfriend accompanied me by chatting with me~ I am uber happy to have a listening ear. :] LOL, I am feeling shitty! :< Maybe not happy, !! D: Hehe, this few days I have been chiong-ing CSI ; New York. Watch some ep randomly :] Supaaaaaa shuang~ Haha, Gary Sinse is dah drug! I totally love him to the max, . Lol, I love random stuffs. But coming to actors & actresses, I got a few I like :D

A few of my Favourites Actors/Actresses
- Gary Sinse ♥♥♥
- Jennifer Love Hewitt ♥♥♥
- Sarah Jessica Parker ♥♥♥
- Jackie Chan ♥♥♥
- 4 main characters of Pretty Little Liars especially Spencer ♥♥♥
&&&& SOME OTHERS but I can't remember names.

Haha, I was happily mentioning then I forget already. Yawn, I am feeling so sleepy :< Hahaha, but no worries I will try making it longgg~ Well, I update blog weekly or even 2 - 3 times a week. Wah, I am hving a weird tummy and a red eye! :< Uber upset can :/ I hate having red eye, red eyes go away! Rawr~ pekcek! Hahaha, ok! Saturday & Sunday I will sleep early, must rest ;) Monday is coming, so quickly!! The thought of it makes me so sian-sified! :[ I don't like, really don't like! LOL, no choice~ Tomorrow, I got to do a revision :] Maybe BAD ;D Diao. I don't like when time flies again! Bu shuang arh! I am a whining windbag. Hate it to the max! Okay, think I will be fine soon ;) Lol. Hehe, I will hug that cute bear to bed again. I am feeling all worn out already. :< Okay, trying my best to update blog but horh, trying my best to type more more. Sian si pua lah. My blog's english become Singlish. LOL. I think by the time I blog finish, the show also finish. But maybe not, I am already feeling sleepy~

Okay, I want to stop typing awhile. Maybe tomorrow I will type. I am feeling all tired ): Sleepy to the max! :< Yawns. Lazy people lazy to type

Kthxbye

& I need to feel safe,
Can you give me that kind of safe?

Labels:


»
«