W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
TITLE-less!
Sunday, August 22, 2010 AT 5:48:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You Found Your Happiness & I Have Found My Happiness, That's Enough Already
Boo! :) I am back again to update blog. Jeez, I have been checking through my Mini Project && Powerpoint. I seemed to be doing everything correctly already. :/ But I don't know what am I lack of, it doesn't feel complete. Ahh damn, I also no know why. :< Right now, I am chewing some kueh. :) Well, it is one of my favourite. Well, prayers use that. Mum always take them specially from Granny to let me eat. Well, I only love the one Granny makes! I am rather particular with outside ones, not nice at all except my Granny. As you all know, it's the 7th Month in the Lunar Calendar. So therefore, praying going on. Jeez, guess what? My appetite is coming back & I keep feeling hungryyy. Lol, mouth itchy! I am eyeing on Double Cheeseburger. Lol ages since I last ate beef. Lol, sadly for me. No craving! I am still sick -_- Under medication D: Hmm, I think I can skip dinner already. :) I want lose weight. Well, Bf♥ is missed. Ainishiteru, Bf♥! :> Miss him ttm despite meeting him yesterday! I want hug that boy of mine !!! :< Yesterday went to watch car with him & thankfully I sort of memorized abit things. Still fresh ! :D hahaha. Okay luh, my mood is definitely better. Well, I want to watch Pretty Little Liars!! :D I think the Season has ended && it is sooo exciting! Oh whatever -.- I am lame! Hahaha, been mapling for this 2 days with Brother, couzzie xD but then, I still gotta sleep early. I am still ILL! D: So yaaaa! :< Hm, I was wondering should I buy Mac for breakfast on Tue! :> LOL, !! I am still sick so I must not daydream~!!

One week of YOG Holiday is over.
I am left with one more week & September is coming in just 9 more dayys! Which means 'Exams is coming, Bf♥'s birthday is also coming.' Holy! He is turning 21 & I am stressed up! ): Thinking what to buy is a chore. && I've not been shopping for damn longgg! :'< Emo ttm! I want buy clothes for Bf♥'s 21st! But I can't seemed to find the right one. That sucks, uh! D: I am also going to fix my shoes~~~~! :] I want to fix! Can't afford to spoil that darling shoe. I love it a lot! :D Okay, I must say time flies & all the jitters are coming. Exams, tests, presentation! :< Oh dearrrr, but smile smile! :D I am going to look forward like Bf♥! :D Hope that Bf♥ don't emo! :> Well last night I chatted with CherylJIE :] & I enjoyed the conversation! >< Well, talking about clothes. >< I thought of getting a skirt & blouse, but it is so hard to decide. AHHH *headpain* I don't want think, I happen to go Tamp jiu walk walk see see !!! :>

Hahaha, anyone can gimme tips on what to buy for 21st Birthday. :> That's one ... part ! ): I am so no experience in 21st birthday! :< Jeez, I thought of making a cake topper! Got key oneee! But then, maybe not! :> Get him a key! Engraved with his name :D lol, so cheesy! Hmm, still thinking. If anyone got idea, tell me tell me && I will love you, muahs. Lol,! Okay, I think I am done with blogging. Ohyaaaa, forgot to say! Yesterday went to have Steamboat at Bf♥'s friend house cos its her 21st birthday!! :D I ate quite abit & I enjoyed the meal :3 Loads of pork! & I like ^^ I ate chicken wing too! I can sense my appetite is back!. Went there with ShuFang, Jacky, Bf♥, Anson, Zhenwen :) LOL, looks can be deceiving. Sharon (Birthday's girl) invited us, and her sister is 19 &&&& look like a primary school girl :< Omg! I feel old !!! *Sadden* Okay ignore me! Haha I went home at 12am! OMGGGG! Okay I know -.- Well, I am going off already! Typed too much, maybe I want maple or else find entertainment. Uber bored!!! :< & I don't need you to tell me what is my health I know it sucks like hell but I am trying to be strong. It's natural to fall sick and see a doctor to check my health I don't want to die b'coz I cherish my health, thank you ! :>

Labels:


»
«