W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Tomorrow is the first day of school
Sunday, August 29, 2010 AT 11:03:00 PM ★
Hello to all the lovely people out there (:
My 2 weeks of holiday has come to an end officially. Today marks the end of my two weeks YOG Holiday. Time is flying! :< Sadly, I have to chase after time. Guess what? I am tired, very tired. I stayed over Aunt's house last night. Well, at first I wasn't supposed to but I just packed clothes in. Because Mum kep insisting me to go to the Gym. So fine, I bought a set of clothes. After that, carried Mooncakes to help Mum deliver to my Aunt. Slacked pretty much before heding there. Guess what? I was in the same train with Boyfriend♥ but I didn't meet him though. He didn't want to. So I alighted at Bedok, went off to find Aunt :] Hehe, some nice man helped me open the door. Sweet-ness~ Both cousins open the door for me, hehe. First thing I saw was Muffin. Initially I didn't know its Muffin. I was stunned ! Muffin looke completely different, freakish-ly different. He got a hair cut and look like a puppy right now! He was furry anymore, uber furry. Completely furry to the max. Cute-ness to the max~ But my whole face was like 'Oh my f**king gawd', b'coz the doggy look so different. Supaaa stunned :< I can hardly believe. Pics is with Cousin Michelle. Will show ya when I took the photo or I might completely forget. Well, studied my DBA abit at Cousin's house. Studied abit, 2 hrs? Studied stuffs a bit here and there. I don't know what to study despite having Study Guide. Well, Study Guide was great so I studied whatever things. That's why I meant here and there. I studied what is in the Study Guide that I know. :) Haha, okay. Memorized here and there but definitely not enough. Sucks to be me. :< I have been blogging pretty much here and there, maybe not for awhile. Boyfriend♥'s 21st Birthday is coming & I am hunting key >< Lol, Boyfriend♥ read my email and some plans are thwarted. ): Suck-ish. Oh well.

Hmm, I think I am crazily in with CSI. Regardless New York, Miami or what I am mad over this show. Although the blood is sooo 'gore & disgusting' but I enjoyed the show a lot. Well, I am really tired ): I also don't know why. This two weeks is a time for me to rest or for me to work so hard. Jeez, I slept uber late for this whole two weeks. Chiong-ed both stuffs. I am left with typing. If tomorrow I got the time, I must start typing. I hope to settle it though. :< No time, already? Presentation is on Friday. So quick, uh? Stress is piling up & I dislike it ): Stress make me upset & negativity. Well, tick tock. So quick. Even my period is delayed. :< Thanks to falling sick on the first week & my body is still weak. Emo to the max ): My ear piece spoiled again. Mummy is helping me. Hopefully, she will help me. ;] Okay, I am hungry, again. Ha ha ha, that's lame. Lol, in fact I don't feel like eating. I feel like drinking instead. Lol, I want to spam drinking water, :) I must get back my health. :x Hehe. I packed my bag, and going to change water real soon. Woo (Y) Well, it is reaching 11pm real soon & I want to sleep. Sleepy! :< Boyfriend♥ is off picking his father. I should be heading to bed really soon though.

My blog post is really short and sweet. Okay, retarded! Well, reflection of this two weeks very simple one. I only go to school one day, lvl-ed twice in Maple, then this week is the week I had most McDonald :) Hehe~ Okay lah. Tomorrow is first day of school. I also noticed my blog post are getting shorter. In fact, I do hope I can update a lot. But I have not been going out lately. Busy with school or just resting. Both Boyfriend♥ and I hardly have dates, no time for each other due to school or we need to rest. Both of us fell sick during the holiday, so therefore stuck at home. Even if go out, go his house, visit him. He's ill. So completely we got no time for anything yet just get our health back to the right condition ): Well, no choice. This is school life, I also accept it already! :] Well, afterall holiday is here. I hope to go on dates with him and take pictures. :> I miss taking photos, going out. I want neoprint session, shopping spree, hunt for shoes :< Haha , want to fulfill wishes. But still, I must work hard! :D Okay. I think that's all. I got to go and rest already.

& Sometimes when you are upset,
Think about the happy times you have.
That's the one thing that can make you smile.

Labels:


»
«