W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Words and words
Sunday, August 08, 2010 AT 2:36:00 AM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
No Other Human Except You Taste The Best Ever
Here I am to blog again (: Omg, I am freakish-ly busy doing my work. Oh dear, I have spend hours doing & it is almost like more than 12 hrs I have been hogg-ed on the computer. Omfg! Seriously, I was damn busy! Very busy with all the works, I hope I can settle all Monday. (: Really tired, I know Bf♥ will slaughter me upside down! D: Oh dear! Despite doing my work, I did abit on Facebook-ing, Plurk-ing and everything. Haha, but msot of all I am just glad that I am finishing my work. Thankfully, I am almost done :D I am one happy babe! But what sucks is , everything is like halfway done. Half half only, halfway but not complete ._. But still, I must complete before the deadline :) But I must say a big THANK YOU to those who helped me ;) Oh dear, I have finished watching Season 2 of True Blood. Completely insane but today I watched so less of True Blood despite finishing Season 2 last night! :/ I was super duper busy TODAY ! Omfg, what am I busy with? All bout school! Oh my gawd, insanity! :/ Geehh, have you noticed I got a brand new blogskin ? :> I hope it is niceeee ~ Lol, I only can stick with Black blogskin ! ): EMO shit !! Okay whatever ._. I don't want grumble. Gosh, tomorrow is already Sunday! Damn quick-ly! :/ I don't like !! && just 2 more days.

Singapore is turning 45 years old real soon ;)
Omg! :/ It is so fast~ I can't tahan ! Bf♥ is dearly missed. :> Haaaaa, miss him ~ I want to smooch him ^3^ LOL, I am uber gay. Must be sounding damn cheesy! Okay, whatever -_- I think I am kinda stressed up. Seriously, I think I am & my dearest baby computer is suffering too ! Sadd-ed! Well, hopefully my dearest baby computer will be fine (; I don't want dearest baby computer to be upset too ._. So tomorrow, most likely he will have more rest!! Oh gosh, today I ate Magnum Ice Cream ; Golden HazelNut, BeeBee & of course Grape Yoghurt!!! :D Total ♥♥♥ ((: I am so glad, haha. I am going to train myself to eat Yoghurt so won't be fat fat. I don't want to be 'AH BUI'. :P Lol. I am still wondering which font to use.

Take a look, & gimme a comment ! :D
Georgia, Arial, Verdana, Tahoma, Times New Roman, Trebuchet MS, Calibri. :]
Still wondering which to use, ! :/ Oh yaaaa, I add-ed a comment box! PLEASE COMMENT! Thank you very much! Haaaa, feel free to ask me anything ! :D Except stupid stuffs! :D I hate changes in people. Yawn, I am feeling rather tired. But don't worry, am not ending the post yet. Still take awhile , so don't worry! :) I wil be right here blogging still. Woohoo, one happy news for me. I got no school on Monday (Y) LOL, but this mean time is passing quick. Shit shit shit , I really hate it when time fly so quickly! :< That sucks! Ohya, I have to tell this! I met YejiaFROGGY one of the days (♥♥♥♥♥)
Lol, I actually kept forgetting! :/ I know Froggy will be happy seeing that ! Hahaha, lol. Just a random thingy! :] She wrote for me & I wrote back, see I am so nice. I am really nice :))) Lol. I am going down to my dearest bed real soon. I am as tired as a pig x( Gosh, one thing is for sure. I miss Dating with Bf♥. ;] Currently, I am in prevention of cough ._. Coughing at any random old times but mostly in the middle of the night. Okay, I ain't feeling that well ! ): Can't afford to fall sick, !@#$%^&*()_+ Rawr, bad throat ! Curses. That only happen especially in the night. :3 I guess I gotten abit fierce last night, deepest apologizes! Hope it will be all fine ! :x I am feeling so crappish !! :< I am still lazy to actually upload the photos. I guess I will be uploading it real soon, :x Hope so. Jeez, ! I am going off to bed real soon ! But I told ya, I will try my utmost best to be alive and type. Type so much but shag like shit ! :x haaaaaaaa! :< I so love Vampires! Total in lve with that to the max~ Haaaaaa, okay I am so lame! I am watching one more ep & off to bed. It sure take me sooo long to watch~ Okay, I am really busy~ Don't blame me if you see less posts! :] Haaaahaaaaa, I want to go and sleep already after that one ep. Goodnight all, kthxbye! ;o

& Sometimes those words come out from your lips,
I really feel so peaceful and happy b'coz you are there.
Your emotions make me feel the best of all the best.
I love you, that's what you must know alright? :)

Thankfully, I am glad. I am glad that things are away. Sometime I really hope we will be this fine. This fine and live really happily ever after. Happiness is not easily to be acquired. Love hurt, love makes one smile. It is really difficult to find happiness, it take a long while. Do you know? I am just glad to find someone. Yes, we have bad times but I hope it will be all over. I love him and that's what it matters. I guess I am being lame. Just want to say, nothing beats the perfection of your love to me, muahs.

Labels:


»
«