W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Exam's over!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010 AT 2:21:00 AM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Happiness Is Like A Bubble, It Is So Beautiful Yet So Fragile
Since when was the last time I had a proper update?
Oh dear, I think I must really update my blog b'coz it is SERIOUSLY lack of updates! Saddening, right? I have been freaking busy with nothing but school. :( Tough, you know! I am so tired can :/ Physically drained, emotionally drained! I am very tired already! I am trying to update my blog but it still sucks to the core! B'coz I am so lazy. Due to laziness, I am still lazy! Haha, finally exams are over! (Y) Okay, one good thing is 'Exam is over'. Seriously, like finally! I have been mugging for almost week and week already ): Tired to the max! I am like sleeping early, but my head is filled with words and words. I think I am overly stressed. But thankfully, I have recovered from my sickness! :] Well, thankfully I managed to memorize what I should. Gosh, I only update on my 23rd Monthsary. Just a uber short post! Jeez, I want to update but I don't have the mood and so freaking busy. Gosh, so tired! I want to buy shoes, clothes and every single thing. Emo like hell!

Guess what? Although I was busy studying, I also watched drama :x Haha, just resist my temptation to update my blog b'coz once I start updating, I just can't stop. I can't believe I spend hours and hours to study my exam. Boyf♥ and I are equally stressed up ): But thankfully, it is all over! ^^ Gosh, I am just so glad it is seriously all over, O-V-E-R! Haha speaking of the drama I watched. I am like addicted to the song, (: Madly in ♥♥♥♥♥ with the song!! Damn nice ^-^ Maybe cos I was just attracted to both the actor and actress. If you noticed my Facebook, I have uploaded 2 songs :D Well, awesome to the max, right? Okay, maybe people who loved drama will watch that. Yawnnn, I am very tired! :< Okay, well I am still so hopeless in with the drama ;) I shall introduce that song soon!

Currently, it is like 2am in the morning! I am blogging. Boyf♥ has photos on Boyf♥'s borther 15th birthday -_- Sadly, it is not with me! ): B'coz Boyf♥'s birthday is coming then I think he wanna send me all at one time ;D Haha, totally awesome. My 23rd Monthsary was spent at Boyf♥'s house due to celebration of Boyf♥'s brother birthdayy. Lol, didn't study much ): B'coz busy celebrating. Gosh, I love to play Nitendo Wii. Woohoo, !! But didn't play much cos head is filled with exams. OH MY GAWD, I really love the birthday cake of Boyf♥'s brother! OH GOSH, Daniel's cake is soo nice ^-^ B'coz got Stitch ;D I even took photos with his granny, his whole family. Totally awesome. Completely stunned O.O Okay, crazy? But definitely! xP The thought of it makes me go 'wee woah wee woah'. O__O hahaha!

I am dripping tears, tears of tireness. D: Hahazxc , I like peace. I am so going to lay down on my bed and relax after watching my show. I am still busy planning Boyf♥'s birthday. Thought of making a card, !! :< idk! Yawns, !! I am feeling so sleepy! I am just contented all the busy times are over, (: Had one upcoming compeition with Boyf♥ ; NetRider 2010. Wish me all the best ;) HAHAHAA, then I will know when will I start work :x Okay, ignore me! :x I am whining.

I shall see when can I start taking photos, I miss taking photos. :< Haha I shall see how. Okay, lame poop! :x Lol, am I typing an essay? I think I am. Quite short ._. Haha I might change blogskin since I am so free ^^ Hmm, must go find stuffs for Boyf♥'s birthday! ^3^ I might be just making ome mini card :D That's all! Simple and easy! :x LOL, I also not sure. Buy clothes for him? Make keys? Or whatsoever -.- I don't know! AHHH! This is called super sian! RAWRR, I am mad tired. Chatted with Hammy, but I can't log on already ): Might dropped her a text! :> Rawrrrr! I am freaking tired already! Hahaha. I want complete Plants VS Zombies! But I am so freaking lazy right now, shag to the max! Emoo, right? :D Hahaha!

Okay, now I shall talk about the drama before heading to bed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Summer's Desire 泡沫之夏
Synopsis
Xia Mo and Luo Xi were both orphans adopted by the same family. Their closeness made Ou Chen, Xia Mo's rich boyfriend, increasingly jealous. He forced their separation by sending Luo Xi to study abroad. However, his overbearing behavior only pushed Xia Mo to breakup with him. Heartbroken, he got into a car accident and lost his memory. Five years later, Luo Xi returns as a super star. He reunites with Xia Mo and helps her succeed in the show biz. Just when their relationship seems rosy, it begins to crumple as Ou Chen regains his memory and does everything he can to get Xia Mo back.

Cast
* Barbie Hsu as Yin Xia Mo 尹夏沫
* Huang Xiao Ming as Luo Xi 洛熙
* Peter Ho as Ou Chen 歐辰

My feedback
Well, I really love Barbie! :D She is uber pretty! Oh my gawd, the show is soo nice ^^ Well, totally awesome. The 'Luo Xi' looks like Celia's ex boyf -.- Hahaha, but overall I lovelove that show! The plot is exciting. What's best is Barbie's cold eyes. AWESOME! Haha well, do give it a shot! I bet you will love it.

P/S ; The top photo is actually from the show too.

Hmm, see this video! ;D

VERY SWEET, RIGHT?! ;D
Chanced upon online! Can't help it but post in my fb/blog. Muhahaha! Okay lahh. I am getting really tired after yakking so much. Maybe I shall update when I am free again. Need to sleep and replenish energy! Muahs♥

GOODNIGHT LOVE-LIES!! ;D
Click my NUFFNANG for meee~

& Each single moment with you, I cherish.
Nothing can bring us apart unless you want to.
Endlessly giving all my little loves to you, Baby! ;D

Labels:


»
«