W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Key! :D
Monday, September 20, 2010 AT 10:25:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That's What We Learnt In Life
Heyoz people! :) I am here to blog ! (Y) Well, as promised I'm gonna upload the photo of the special gift for my Beloved♥. Well, I collected it on Friday night after Beloved♥ dropped me at the MRT. Oh my gawd~ I receive that gift, I was over the moon. Awesome-ness! && Thank you those lovelies that helped me~ I have many AWESOME people! (Y) Hehe, with the help of them, that gift is special~ :D Weeeet, I'm going to upload it~ ! So no worries. :) Oh dear, this two weeks I enjoyed myself to the max. Last Friday {10 September} and last Saturday {18 September}, got two parties! x33 Awesome party & I enjoyed myself~ :) First was Beloved♥'s 15th birthday, then the recent one was Beloved♥'s 21st birthday. But Beloved♥'s brother one, I didn't enjoy as much b'coz few days later of that day, I got exam. So not much heart inside but still, thank you for inviting me! :D Awesome-ness~ Lol, I think I have been saying alot of 'AWESOME'! ((: Lol, too happy already. Two different weeks, delicious cake to eat & fabulous food~ :} Beloved♥'s food is awesome to the max (Y)

Jeeez, ~ back to talking about that pressie, I really love it lo xD can someone just give me? :x I doubt I will be blogging till Beloved♥'s birthday is over. Well, I have uploaded them at Facebook. Add me up in Facebook && view the album named Boyf's 21st Birthday Party {18'09'10}. Hehe, well I enjoyed myself ~ What's best is I also get to see Muffin!! Hehe, I stayed over Aunt's house. Enjoyment to the max, I am loving it~ LOL, Beloved♥'s birthday was filled with many stuffs. One thing happened to me was , I got smashed in the face -_-' LOL, don't talk about it but yaaaa! I will never ever forget :x So therefore, no complaints~ Hahaha!

Omg! I am tired~ :( Yawns~! Ohhh yaaa, Vampire Diaries Season 2 is awesome. Hehe, chatted with ViviSUNNV yesterday! ^-^ I love it~ Gosh, Beloved♥ is reaching 21 years old, soo fast~ I am 18, he is 21~ :D Oh dear, everyone is turning old. I wish I can be a kid every day~ Beloved♥'s reaction is kinda like shocked awhile then, back to reality. Well, enough of yanking! I shall upload the lovely PRESSIE.

TADAHHHHH !!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A key engraved with his name & wishing him happy birthday!
Tell me if its awesome, okay! :D I spend hours in hunt for the engraving~
P/S this is the front of the key having 'Desmond Toh'


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
As for this, this is the back of the key.
It is engraved 'Happy 21st Birthday'~

Unique, isn't it? :D Like I said, I must thank you all those awesome people for helping me ;)
Well well, I am going to upload Beloved♥'s 21st birthday party & his brother asap! :D I got a dozens of pictures, but I have no idea when to start. Freaking buzyy!. So yaaa, tomorrow is his actual day! So therefore, let me enjoy myself before I head down to blog! :D Well, do be anticipated. At the meantime, I might just change blogskin ;) Awesome, right? See how ._. So till now, goodbye lovelies~ xD

& I want to smile!

P/S ; Should I upload big photos or small normal ones? :x

Labels:


»
«