W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Stupid eyes!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010 AT 3:53:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I Love Beautiful Colours B'coz I Want My Life To Be Filled With Colours, Not Black & White
Hello world, I am back to blog now :) Guess what, too much whining causes my eyes to be so freaking sore. Yaya, after I whine so much, this is the result of my eye! :< Sadded like madness! ): Sadly, I got red & watery eyes for this few days! This few days, I have been applying eye mo. Quite fine, :/ Then suddenly, yesterday I kept putting water && cleaning with tissue. My left eye become so F**KING OMG OMG OMG. It gotten very serious. When I see in the mirror, the white part in my eye is SORE! Omfg! D: Sad to the freaking max. HOLY PAPA! Supaaa swollen & sore :x Okay, I am whining~ But thankfully, my Boyf♥ help me pick a eye drop.

Although it has the pricky feeling, my eye still hurt like madness. Okay, endurance is a virtue. Endured like nobody's business. I so wanna rub my eyes, but I cannot! ): Goodness gracious! I guess too much of whining causes this. Two days of too much whining. OHWELL! :< Lol, okay! Retarded! :B Time flies. Okay, tomorrow I am going to show Boyf♥ my eye! If not good, he will determine will I visit a doctor or not. The thought of it is omfg! :< Rawr, my eye sucks like to the max D: Last night I slept early but I still woke up at 12pm today! Holyyyyy! Lol. Okay ignore that, I shall say something happier!


恶作剧之吻 & 恶作剧2吻 rocks!
Awesome show (Y)
Supaaa hilarious! ^^ I spent many many days to watch Season 1~ I already cleared Season 1, now already headed to halfway through of Season 2 :D Soooo yaaaa, Boyf♥ is the loveee! Haha. He doesn't know I spent days to watch :B Omigosh! LOL! I am so going to spam watch. Hehe Ariel Lin & Joe Cheng are sooooo compatiable & cute cute (: Yawn~ Haha Joe Cheng's attitude is like Boyf♥ -.- Lol! Seriously! Hehe, that is one best damn show ever :D Well, alot of people its too late already ): Cos this is show is like 2005 ._. Hahaha, but sadly! I was too bored already~ That's why I start spamming on watching drama. I might head to watch Autumn's Concerto. So ya. :/ Haha, but that show is uber uber sad at the beginning. I watch the back part only. Supaaa 'LOL'!

Okay, I am very bored~ :x Okay I think I shall do less blogging & go watch show ;D Off to watch my drama :3 Okay, gotta go! Gotta apply my eye drop && watch show :x
Start complaining, what a short post!

Time to meet my Boyf♥ tomorrow. :D

& I wish you dote me more,
Feel your love more,
But regardless what,
I still love you~! ♥♥♥

Labels:


»
«