W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
TITLE-LESS POST! :DD
Tuesday, September 14, 2010 AT 11:37:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Don't Run Away From Me Because I Will Always Be There For You
Love that teddy bear on top! Haha, cross upon that at www.weheartit.com. :D I love that teddy bear so much (Y) Haha! Okay, maybe tomorrow I am heading out to find Boyfriend♥'s present. Jeez, Lot 1 sounds boring but I guess I might just stick to Lot 1. I am very lazy to travel anywhere ): It sucks like totally?! See my mood, :) Right now, I am just thinking to go out or not. If not for Boyfriend♥'s 21st, I won't bother :x He's my priority, so most likely I shall head out & find the perfect gift :> Like I mentioned, I might make a card? Buy him a shirt? I seriously have no idea :x What matters most is, I hope to find what I want tomorrow. Haha, who knows later I never go out at all :x LOL! Okay, don't think so much first! Must go think ;) I am totally clueless ._. Hmm, but birthday card & a simple thingy add up. Isn't that nice? I already gave him a Samsung Camera, what's more to give -_- I really don't know. Has not been shopping for so long! :< Rawr, honestly speaking I have been facing the books more than anything else. Books plus Books plus Books! Hahaha, I feel like spending $$ but I got no $$ ): Saddening, right? Lol, I feel like working -.- But I just don't want to! B'coz I know my studies will... ): Walao! I am damn shag! The thought of everything makes me upset. Emo crap!

Ahhh! I am so happy! Today I got 3 tags! ;D One from AmandaBABE, Hpility && a lady I tag :x Got tag better than never tag, right? What surprises me more is the tag from Amanda. Hehe, she always read my blog but never tag && FINALLY SHE TAGGED! Haha, yesterday I managed to watch Vampire Diaries Season 2! Omg, the first ep rocks! I love it && I am so going to keep watching. True Blood Season 3 ended :x But the rest are nice nice && sweet sweet~ Hehe. Hmm, come to think about it. One year ago, Boyfriend♥ is only 20. Now he is reaching the Golden Age ^-^ Omgg, cool cool! Haha, I got plans but no idea what to carry out ._. lol. I sucks at this. Boyfriend♥ is such a classy man, && the things he want is soo expensive :< Oh dear! Hehe, today I finally fixed my problematic earpiece &&& I played WII. Played the Pokemon at Boyfriend♥'s house! Cool to the ultra max :] LOL, I think I am damn retarded -.- Hehe, but then I thought of having a WII at my house then, I can play rather than always playing with the computer! :>

Hahaaaa, talk is free! So no need pay $$, !! Right..., but still this is facts what! :x Haha, gosh! I type type also very sian. But still, endurance! :] Bobian! Jeez, I find people are retarded this days. In love & out of love so quick. Okay I am not referring to any humans, just the behaviour of humans. I don't get it. ): Well, Boyfriend♥ and I are like going 2 years, going through thicks and thins. Yet people treat it like small fryyy >< Wtf?! Okay, I guess this is reality. How much it sucks. Hahahaha I am going off already. I want go find drama to watch. Wish me lucks in hunting Boyfriend♥'s present. :D LOL , what the !!! :x

Kthxbye

& I got temper too,
So don't flare me!

Labels:


»
«