W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
10th Day of IAP !
Saturday, October 23, 2010 AT 1:13:00 AM ★
星期五 is the love!! ;D
Woooo, it is finally the weekends! I have been waiting for this day! Omg, happy to the max ! Beenwaiting for this day. People, feel happy with me, uh? :D Well, the joy is thereeee. My goodness, I am happy (Y) 10th day of IAP is over (: I am supaaa glad ! :>Well, this days is supaaa shioook ~ Happy me! Well, time flies. In fact, it is both fast & slow. Maybe cos the thought I can work well and meet up my Boyfriend♥. It is already a joy! :D Well, God is really nice to me already, . Hahaha, being beside with my Boyfriend♥ is the happy thing ;] But still, I wish he understands me more. That's what I am craving for ): Oh well, I am heading to bed real soon. Very sleepy today! :< Didn't have a wonderful 2 weeks since IAP. Jeez, blogging maybe fine, but still I have my own emotions. Not easy being me. :/ Who can actually understand full enough. Ohya! Have you noticed lately it has been so hazy? Honestly, I thought it is like normal. But it isn't at all. >< Feels like Genting Highlands but it isn't !! Heard from friends, it is the haze from Indonesian that causes all this )): So therefore, Singapore got affected. Totally saddening !! :'< I don't like it at all, rawr! One more sad thing, my nose has been bleeding. Not one but both. :< Sad! I don't know if its the walls of my nose or wherever. I blow, got blood -_- I touch, no blood. Wtf! I am damn upset D: Oh well -____- Bad throat ! Oh dear, ! Boyfriend♥ is off to sleep. Soon it is my turn. Oh well, doing some stuffs before I go to sleep. Oh well, I really hope the haze will be gone! I am going off now.

& I hope I will be fine.

Labels:


»
«