W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
11th day of IAP
Monday, October 25, 2010 AT 2:49:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Don't say those negative words,
Look ahead and be positive in life.
No matter what, I will always be there to shower my love to you.

Heyyo people ! :D I know you miss me, . I miss you all equally much. Without fail, I only have readers less than 2oo. But still, do sincerely help me click click, okay! Will love die you all ! :D Well, guess what? I have spend the entire 7 days with my Boyfriend♥. Well, happy happy b'coz he's happy. Well, as usual today is the 11th day of IAP. I love Boyfriend♥. Well, time do flies quickly when you are with the one you love so much ;] Time is never enough for a pair of lovebirds! ): Well, today's post is dedicated for Saturday & Sunday b'coz consecutive two days of my weekend I have met up with my Boyfriend♥ ! :D Amazingly, all this happy memories will stay in my mind endlessly cos it's nice~. First of all, I must say again. I really enjoy my weekends really great ((:
What's best is when, you're out on a date~ ;D

Boyfriend♥, you are loved !! :D
On the 22nd October, it is my 10th day of IAP! :> Woo, after work I rushed down to Tampinesto meet my Boyfriend♥! He was with his Aunt and brother. :)) Well, they were at Cafe Cartel having their dinner. I reached about 7pm, food ! I helped them finish up, then sit there awhile jiu off to Tampines Mall, Tampines 1 to go walk walk :D Yay yay ! (Y) Hmm, Boyfriend♥, his brother and Aunt went New Look. :) Interesting, they having a big big promotion there. We hung out there like supaaa damn long D: Well, Boyfriend♥, his brother and I were waiting for his Aunt. Bored, uh? ;D Well, we walk in and out quite a lot. We even ate the food there, shiok is the only word I can say. Damn, I saw many chiochio flats & heels, and I got soo freaking excited, :] Happy ttm! :> But, I cannot buy any. No moneyyyy!! DD: Well, we left Tampines around 1opm :> It was getting supaaa late already, so must go home ! :) Bid farewell to Boyfriend♥ and home sweet home. Slept rather late that night, around wee hours cos I couldn't sleep. Wanted empty my mind, just relax myself. But didn't expect I relax till the time got so far ahead ! OMG :x Hehe, but overall it was quite great , :) B'coz quite awhile since I become an owl :P Hehe, I am always an owl in fact. Okay, let's proceed to a brand new day, brand new beginning again ! \m/

On the 23rd October, I woke up at 1o.3oam! :B Wasenjoying my beauty sleep, then Boyfriend♥'s msg came along. Stay awake awhile, then off to bed again before I start to prepare my day ! :B Well, Boyfriend♥ was already outside with his family b'coz he got to go checkup for his back! :< Saddeningg. Well, then we arrange about 1pm liddat to meet up at Orchard. First thing is 'Oh dearrrrr,Orchard sucks ): I always get lost at Orchard..' :/ Haha, then I train down to Orchard happily. Omg, I really do not like Orchard Road. Boyfriend♥ told me to go Takashimaya ! >< The first thing running through my mind was 'I must find my way and not get lost!'. Boyfriend♥ gave me directions here and there :) So ya. Just as I expected, I got lost indeed :x Practically, I did not know where to turn. Hehe. I plurked and say 'Everytime I come Orchard, I feel like a tourist'. Boyfriend♥ called me blur likesotong ! :x Hahaha, I guess I am. Always getting lost at Orchard. It took me awhile to find Takashimaya, but thankfully it was a short walk ! What's funny is, I can't find Kunokuniya. )): How sad, uh? But thankfully, after exploring I found it !! :) Happy! Okay, I must really say I am a dork. Being a Singaporean, I don't know how to go Orchard Road :x Hahahahaha, okay. Then I went to hunt for food after awhile :B Boyfriend♥ was having lunch at Crystal Jade Kitchen whereas I went to the food centre to find food. Wooo, I bought yummy doughnuts for me, Boyfriend♥ and his brother. I bought three and one bigbig one for Boyfriend♥ ! ;) Well, first thing was the Strawberry Kiss that caught my eye ! B'coz got two hearted shaped, & it reminds me of Boyfriend♥ & me. A little from me to him ;D hehe. :> Then I got myself 3 cos its 60 cents each if I buy 3. ;D Well, I got myself three different kinds. One is strawberry coated , the other is Oreo with cream && lastly it is rainbow ! :D hehe. My craving for doughnuts are finally satisified ! :D I was damn happy !!! Hehe, took photo too while waiting for Boyfriend♥ to eat finish ! YAY-ness (Y) ! :D Well, what's best is I got Boyfriend♥ and me love doughnuts ! I am so going to make love bento for Boyfriend♥ and myself ! Now practically, I am lack of time D: Well, I am working like 5 days a week. Even I want to blog, I am drained! After that, Boyfriend♥ finally eat finish. He was telling me about his back ! Omfg lah. The injury was triggered ! Actually, last time he have already, but just nothing triggered. Until IAP that time the incident, it causes Boyfriend♥ to trigger. Oh manzxc ): Sad die me!! Boyfriend♥, you must get well, okay!

Then, we go walk walk with his family :> Walk walk until about 2pm, Boyfriend♥ and I decide to go for a date :> Bid farewell to his family, then off to take Train. Haaa, can't decide where to go. Then, we train down to Toa Payoh. Lol, Boyfriend♥ kept psycho-ing me to cut my hair ! After much much consideration, I decided to cut my hair. But the place was still, I have no idea. :< Saddening? :o Then, we go Toa Payoh walk walk. Omg, Koi BB Tea is like so long quene! I wanted to try :P But too bad, no chance. Next time then give it a shot ! ^^ Hehe, then we go walk walk until we can't find a salon. We decided to train down to Marina b'coz we are thinking of doing the ICE WASH + HAIRCUT. Muhahahahaha >:) We decided to cut there, enjoy a nice ice wash + haircut ! ;D Well, was really good. The Aunt there still remember me, OMG! :D So happy, then she helped me cut my hair, whereas Boyfriend♥ was by another man. Hehe, I was damn boliao :> The day we came, we are lucky people ! :> As long as you spend $20 and above, you get free gift ! :] Well, then Boyfriend♥ and I spend $27 :> So we did that !!! LOL, got myself a free candy floss~ Then we go claim ourself a free Tiffin Tin & $5 Voucher. Hehe, later tell you what we spend on ;)) After that, we had our haircut. We collected all the stuffs, time to find our dinner! :D

ChicKing Fried Chicken~
That's our dinner. Boyfriend♥ swore he never wanna come again ! :x Maybe cos the chicken is omggg! But I must say 'KFC is a lot better :X' I am not lying! I thought was fish fillet ): in the end, I eat chicken fillet. Awww D: Sadness! Then, the veggie was kinda .__. No comments -__- Go try it yourself & you will know :D After that, we decided to use the voucher. After much much consideration, we use that to buy Andersen of Denmark's Ice Cream. Bought the regular cup, got Belgian Chocolate Chip with Chocolate Fudge! High hormones! :x OMG! Love it , awesome (Y) !!! :P I really love the ice cream, b'coz it is so chewy and sticky && Heaven was in my lips!~! I am so going to bring Boyfriend♥ over when I get my first pay ! :> Hehe. Lol, I think Boyfriend♥ and I are two happy lovebirds ! :)) Okay, in fact I come to realize something. Neoprints ain't everything, we can use our handy dandy camera to take pictures of us, me & you ! ;D I don't know, I think I woke up to my senses! :x Lol, it is not necessary have to be those romantic things, simple things also can ! :D Hehe. Oh well, Boyfriend♥! Be happy cos I changed my mindset ! :P

Okay, then we headed to Marina Bay Sands Singapore. We walked over there ! Long journey :3 But overall, it was so awesome walking with Boyfriend♥ hands in hands. Love die Boyfriend♥! :D Hehe, having him is enough ! :> No need any special thing ! Okay I am being a pussy now :x Okay , after that we walk walk and slack there. Oh dear, I swear I love the view ^^V Okay, we stay there quite awhile before taking bus to Esplanadage ! :> Boyfriend♥ was sweet enough to camwhore with me ;] Hahahaha! I uploaded them in Facebook :D Well, 101020080320AM will be deleted and refurbished! I am considering to put nicer photos and make sure things are correct :D Well, hopefully I got the time :> Or else no time already! Okay, what's most important is I don't forget to do so. My brain tends to malfunction lately ! :B Hahaha, well we were watching 'good show'. A pair of couple was smooching as if they never smooch before, we kept looking. :> People walk past, they also kiss kiss :x Boyfriend♥ and I were like 'Walao, so not paiseh one', seriously they are so power ! :3 Hehe. Okay, Boyfriend♥ and I hung out till 1opm ++ then off to home ! :> Reach home around 11pm. Tired to the max, but then I chatted with Boyfriend♥ around midnight before we headed to bed :D Well, took me quite long to sleep again ! Before I headed to bed, Boyfriend♥ say that he will come over to my house ! Haha, of course with less hopes, I just go to bed :] *giggles*

On the 24 October, I woke up around 11am :D Well, mom disturbed me at around 8.45am just to inform me she's going my Aunt's house. I just replied her 'okay' then back to bed ~ Yawnnn. :) Haaa, late abit I was awaken by Boyfriend♥'s msg :D Take a look then, replied. Was rotting in the bed the whole time :D Well, I switch on computer immediately because I want collect thing at Facebook! ;D Well, after that I chat chat with Boyfriend♥ before heading to bed. He went to wash car till 11.30am && he told me he's coming my house. Happy to the triple max :] After that, he delayed till 2pm++ then he came over my placee. Sooo long since Boyfriend♥ came over! Hooray, . :D I am uber happy when he came over. :) We talk talk talk, eat eat eat, walk walk walk then finally home home home at 8.30pm ;D Supaaa happy! Shiooook arh, so happy still ! Omg, my Boyfriend♥ came over (: Well, then we had Roast Chicken Rice for dinner ;D Mom bought it from Aunt's house. I was loving the India Rojak. Hehe, I love yummy food ! :3 Hahaha. Well, I have spend my weekend filled with smiles. Hope Boyfriend♥ too ! :D

As for 25 October, it is Monday! 11th Day of IAP.. :/ How gay can this be!!! :< I am suffering from Monday Blues still, not enough sleep )): I want sleep more, but I must prevent myself !. I am in the midst of typing cos I am too lazyy :P Got no life at all, b'coz all I do is calling and calling. Everyday lifestyle for weekdays is the same! :< I got the urge to fall asleep, zzz.. zzz.. zz.. Too bored sometimes especially when you keep doing the same thing! Oh well, ain't typing much. Photos will be up, stay tuned :D

Here are the pictures,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Guess guess, what is inside? :D
Guess liao, I give you a kiss~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
&& The Lovely Doughnuts are the ♥♥♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Choco Rock ! ;D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Strawberry Coated Doughnut && Rainbow :>

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
STRAWBERRY KISS!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Our dinner ; ChicKing Fried Chicken

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Heavenly ice cream, no regrets using the voucher!
Look how sticky sticky chewy chewy the chocolate is! :>
Ohmygawd, no regrets ! :D Love the awesome ice cream \m/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The beauty of my country! :>

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My awesome love! xP

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Boyfriend♥ I love you, muahs!

& I hope all things will work out fine with you.
I do hope you can be happier than today !
Always fill yourself with hopes and happiness, okay!
No matter what, I will be the umbrella to shower you, x33.

Labels:


»
«