W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
13th Day of IAP!
Wednesday, October 27, 2010 AT 3:56:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Imagination Comes And Fades Away From My Mind
Moshi Moshi lovelies, it is finally the 13th day of IAP. Woo! (Y) I am so happy that we have finally headed to the 13th day. T.T Despite it is not half yet, but it is almost a quarter ! Amazingly, I managed to tide through the waves! ;D Well, I can't believe I am still alive! Haha, nothing special happened to me. Just that on Monday, I didn't meet L♥veL♥ve♥. Well, abit weird though cos I miss L♥veL♥ve♥ so much D: I have met L♥veL♥ve♥ for a week, but still it isn't enough. Somehow, maybe our love is just so strong. Well, yesterday I also met up with L♥veL♥ve♥! ;D Bought myself McChicken & Apple Pie ! Awesome (Y) :> Delicious! Lol, Apple Pie is free! :D Won that last Friday cos I ate with ValVal's McDonald! :B Well, it was awesome ! :) Hehe, L♥veL♥ve♥ almost killed me, but still he was forgiving enough to forgive me. I love you, L♥veL♥ve♥ :] Hugs ! Hehe, me lovedie him! Just so special to have a man like that. Hahaha, so love my L♥veL♥ve♥. ;D Well, that's the magic in love. Well, yesterday I just found out something ! :x But then, I guess this is how God can play tricks with people. But I wish the two of them last happily (: Well, must always be sweet sweet love, ok! :D you know who you are, no need me to say, okay~ Hahahaha.

Well, just want to say again I miss you L♥veL♥ve♥! :D Yesterday I was supaa touched, L♥veL♥ve♥ told me that his mom invited for dinner on Friday ! :> Omg, I am still stunned. Shall wear pretty pretty, BUT BUT I don't know what to wear. Most likely I will be wearing skirt since L♥veL♥ve♥ like to see me wearing skirt ;D Haha cute-ness, I miss die L♥veL♥ve♥! :> Lol~ I am repeating myself. A daily dose of 'I love you' last me the whole day. Well, that awesome L♥veL♥ve♥ of mine is the best (: But I really hope he will smile smile and always be happy! ^^V Well, he is just making worried, but I want him to be fine ):. Okay, already heading to Friday really soon ! :] Well, I feel so anticipated whenever I see Friday is coming ! The urge is there ((: Well, I believe everyone loves Friday like me :P Nothing special happened to me, just merely one thing. I met up with my Aunt yesterday! Omigosh, I miss her loads loads !!! :D She has grown old ): but still, still the Big Aunt I always know. LOL, I miss 3rd Aunt too && Muffin && Michelle & Korkor! D: Oh dear, I am missing close people around me.

Not neccesary to be a family, it can be a aunt/uncle/cousin. But of course, the one always in my heart is L♥veL♥ve♥! :D I only have him {L} Weeeee~ Haha I am getting mushy each single day. He loves me, I love him, that's all that makes me & him special. Hehe, I think I am madly in love again. Well, time has flown ~ :D I can still daydreaming. L♥veL♥ve♥ and I have been together for 2 years ! :B We're like so cute together. He even approved of taking neoprint, OMG IT IS TRUE!. I know you can't believe your ears, I also .__. Oh well, I jio-ed L♥veL♥ve♥ to go watch iLight Marina Bay with me :] I don't know if he wants it ! But I want to go worh :P Well, let's hope for the best ;) Oh dear, lately something damn pekcek thingy happen to me. My moofus tooth hurt like fck )): Painful, can :/ I have eaten 2 days of Panadol. I really hope it will get better, I am a big hater for Dental. D: MOOFU! I really dislike dental lah :'( Waaaahhh, but if really no choice I must go lorh. :/ Now just gotta stay happy & be positive -.- Okay, I am going off to focus on work now!

Readers, keep the tags coming & click my nuffie!
Love you all,

& Thank you for the happiness given to me
I really enjoy all the happy memories we're creating lately.

Labels:


»
«