W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
3rd Day of IAP.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010 AT 12:11:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What Kind Of LifeStyle Do You Live?
3rd day of IAP! :> Okay, I think I am like too bored, that's why I can update blog. Can't imagine it is already the 3rd day lerh. (: I wanted to say 'Time flies'. But I changed my mind b'coz time don't fly! It is still so freaking slow ): & I don't like it at all ! I miss Boyf♥ despite seeing him for two days straight! Haha, no choice my Boyf♥ misses me so off I went to meet him ;) Hehe, lately my two days is practically TRAINING. I feel like a full time staff despite I learnt lesser than those really full time ones. I have been craving for food or else doing nothing. Well, Valval and I had meeting with the Boss for 2 days straight but different timing, of course. After that, we had our usual lunch at 1pm. (: I ate Double Fish Soup with Rice yesterday wheras on Monday I ate Mixed Rice. :x Haha, I am actually thinking of lunch right now. Thought of eating KFC, Burger King or even Ice Cream. I am feeling supaaa sad for Boyf♥ and his group that's with him ): All of them suffered so badly in MediaCorp D: He is having backpain right now, Sean's hands are trembling, Shaz vomitted D: Sad die! :< I hope he will be fine, inclusive the rest. Hopefully my Boyf♥ eats his meal properly! :B B'coz it bled my heart seeing him like that :/ When he's sad, my heart will naturally be sad. Boyf♥ is one of the sweetest angel lately. :] He gave me his Ice Cream, && I felt like I am in Heaven. What's best, it is Cornetto ! :] Shiooook~ So far, I hear supaaa loads of bad feedbacks manzxc! Same hereee. Valval and I ain't suffering as much, but we are just siansified, please. It is only noon and I am already so bored like ... :] Haha. Nothing much going on, but tomorrow I got presentation. >< Today just slack slack awhile :3 Well, that's why I say we can be bored till we want to sleep. B'coz I think the horror will come soon, but just not yet. :/ Oh well! I miss everything at home. Heee, my Boyf♥ is the best, :) Hahahaha. I want hug hug him b'coz he is so squishy. :x LOL! I am sleepy already. Well, wish me lucks tomorrow. Right now, I wanna head down to toilet then back to re edit my powerpoint. Gosh, I really hope this 10 weeks can be over asap! :] LOL! Okay, gotta go already!

No matter how shag are you,
We will keep moving on unless you push our limits.


Boyf♥, I miss you so much.

- Hopefully can find me book, pweaseeee

Labels:


»
«