W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
7th Day of IAP
Tuesday, October 19, 2010 AT 12:36:00 PM ★
Blogging time! :D
7th day of IAP. I just realized I have to countdown 50 days then my IAP is over :/ What the.. :x Oh well, Boyfriend♥ is working. I am also working ;) Well, lately found out many things. :> Not sure if its good or bad :/ B'coz Boyfriend♥ really let me stunned and touched for what I heard. :D Well, thankfully I didn't suffer Monday Blues yesterday. Or else I will be supaa sleepy! :< Jeez, today Valval never come ): I am alone ! No partner. Very sad lah, please! Happy happy, yesterday met up Mr Ismail with Boyfriend♥! :] Oh boy, miss Mr Ismail so much. :] So long never see him already! :B I know he misses Boyfriend♥ and I too :) He treated us KFC, I love the Roasta Burger from KFC. Delicious (Y) I like to the max :D Hehe first time, I didn't despise Tomato! I always hated them b'coz they are so sourish! D: But this time, it was sweeeet !! Well, it is merely the 7th Day, still got 42 days! Holyyy. :< Boyfriend♥, I miss you :D Well, I know he misses me more. I don't wish to think further yet just relax my mind. :] Well, I think I am retarded because I am always looking forward to Friday! Wish time can fly each day! :> Things will never go smooth sailing! Upset, but still life goes on. My Boyfriend♥ is the only thing I am damn worried )): Haii. How I wish he's fine D: Okok, let's talk happy stuffs ;D Must be happy no matter how suckish you feel. I am feeling hungryyy ): Haha, must save big bucks! Lol. I don't like the thought of spending moneyyy! Ipod Touch or Iphone or none??? :/ Well, I have been giving it a thought. Lol. :/ But still, I got no decision towards that! How shitty can this goes!! Oh well. Afterall, all this are so hard ): Oh well, guess what. I hate making decision, I really hate them like wtfbbq!. Oh well! I am whining again. Wooo, 30 mins time its my lunchh time! My tummy is growling. Well, I am going off already! :>

& I wish the rainbow can appear as soon as possible
What's going on, I really hate it like nobody's business.

Labels:


»
«