W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
9th day of IAP !
Thursday, October 21, 2010 AT 3:17:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Even The Best Couple Will Quarrel Despite How Long They Are Together
Hello all, did anyone miss me? :D I know I miss you guys . Well , I am already at my 9th day of IAP! What's best is tomorrow is Friday. Woo, I don't know lah. I am always anticipated in Fridays~ Fridays are always the best (: Honestly speaking, that's the best. Well, whether got meet Dear♥ or not, it is always the best ! :B Hahaha, always can't wait for Friday. I am still thinking should I continue watching '惡魔在身邊'. Since the start of IAP, I don't even have time for myself. Everyday work from 9am - 6.30pm, then off to meet up with my Dear♥ till 10pm. Then chat on phone with him at least 1 hr, then off to bed already. Slept barely 5 or 6 hrs each day, then off to work again. Daily routine of mine. Nothing special, uh?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Like, early morning squeeze like a sardine. See the above picture and you will get it. Squeeze like sardine. Lucky lucky, I can go inside the LRT & MRT. Got a few times, the LRT door have to close twice, my bag got squashed like crazyy! After that, then took MRT ! :D So far okok, never squeeze like hell. Hahaha one of the days, I was damn malu. I overslept till Simei MRT -.- But thankfully, I reached office exactly at 9am !! Thank you Dear♥ for calling me ;)) He never call, I can't imagine what will happen to me. After that, reached Aljunied MRT, I have to buy my breakfast. Either Q Bread, Mr Bean, Old Chang Kee or 7-11 but most of the times, I ate Q Bread. Jeez, got to budget like some idiot. :/ Then, took bus to my company. >< Walked there, start heading to the company then go toilet do big business then off to start my day. Nothing but calling calling each single day :/ I've been calling for the entire week already. :/ Faced all sort of people on the phone. I called, I went online but overall, it is fun ;D haha. Well, then had lunch at 1pm. ;] Finished lunch, go up at 2pm , then begin of my calling calling again. Soon, heading towards 6.15pm I will start packing and off to find my Dear♥! Hahaha , lovedie my Dear♥~ Had dinner with him almost every night since IAP started :) Then, we eat full full liao jiu go walk walk lorh :D

Lately, things ain't going the way it should be ): I don't like it a lot. But still I must accept and be positive! :< Sometimes, I can be strong but it is just hard to take it as if nothing happened :) Well, one good news! My Liaison Officer is coming on the 28 Oct! Hip Hip Hooray, . I must say, I miss ITE Life but this job gives a lot of experience towards Marketing. Despite I don't quite like it, but I still force myself towards it. 50 dayys to countdown in total. 41 dayys left in Signet Technology! 9 days pass, :/ Ya right, long way to go still! Don't even know if I can withstand for 10 weeks! HOLY SHIT! :< Oh well. Yawnnn. :'< I so wanna sleep )): Jeez, Dear♥ is my most worried person now. Well, if you catch me blogging supaaa less, just find me in Facebook :D or else, tag me. Kays, gotta go! Wanna go relax awhile , loves :]

& Please be fine,
You're scaring me a lot.
But I really need you to know,
Every decision make lays consequences and happiness.

Labels:


»
«