W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Cherish what you have
Monday, October 04, 2010 AT 12:33:00 AM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When Time Flies, You Will Reflect Back On Your Past Sometimes
Heyyoz people, I finally changed my blogskin (Y) Happy to the max! Okay, guess what? Today is 4 October 2010, just 6 more days to my 2nd Yearsary. I am not anticipated b'coz expectations lead to disappointments. So yaaaa! In fact, I didn't quite think but FACEBOOK showed me! Hahaha, I took a screen shot of it! No worries, I will show you later! Well, I love this skin, I did the editing all by MYSELF. It doesn't have the left column so I added it in ! & I am so loving it. Awesome (Y) Hahah, this skin is damn lovely! Hehe, I spent hours doing it. So please appreciate it! :> Hahaha, I changed the font. No more Tahoma, I tried something new :D In fact, it is given in this skin. Thanks to the maker, Hahaha. I am indeed happy. Oh my gawd, my pressie for Bi♥ arrived! Nervous to the max ): Oh manzxc! I am nervous like TOTALLY!

Well, I have been quite lazy! So I might probably get to it on Tue night or maybe tomorrow if I am not meeting Bi♥. :< Oh gosh! I am nervous. Three upcoming events coming right up & it is making me scared. Come on, I must cheer up~
  • 6 Oct ; Results of Attachment
  • 7 Oct ; Results of Exam
  • 1o Oct ; 2nd Yearsary with Bi♥

Oh my gawd lah! :< I am feeling all panicky! I have nooo idea why, but times really flies. Exactly one week to school reopen :< Everyone is gonna be split up ! && I feel upset. Oh dear, Bi♥ is so fuuuuucking relaxed whereas I am so panicky!! FML. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow I am going to find Bi♥. :/ Oh manzxc, when can he ever come find me? :/ Sian-sified! Lol. Tick tock, can you slowly down? Guess what, I sort of given up watching '命中注定我愛你'. I don't why but I got no interest -__- Hahaha so heck care me! So far, I am only addicted to 恶作剧之吻 & 恶作剧2吻. I am considering to buy both disc! Sooo should be about $40 or maybe lesser ._. If more than that, I am NOT going to buy so yaaaa! Bi♥ doesn't know but still giving consideration. :/ I have no idea where am I buying from though.

Last night, I just found out MM Lee's Wife passed away. My heart felt the sense of heartpain b'coz it is like his soulmate is gone & it really sounds saddening ): Life is short so we must cherish it before its too late :/ So like what JonBRO said 'Tell him that you wish to have less quarrels with each other' and enjoy the moment being together. Well, I chatted with JonBRO last night & I feel really nice :> Chatting with LaiyinMEI also is nicee ;> B'coz when you chat, you release what's inside you. Yes , you might be bothering them but at least they open their ears for youuuu :) Life is short! So cherish your loved ones before it is too late. :/ Well, time is flying! So each day, I wish I can cherish Bi♥ longer than usual. Well, so I shall meet him tomorrow :) Haha, after this post I am going to play one round of Plants vs Zombies then off to bed :) Well, need to chiong my prezzie soon ^^ Okay, haha! Today I went Lot 1. I saw people that I have not seen for years.

They might not remember me, but I know they are the best family you can ever get. I wish one day they can forgive me for whatever wrongs they think I did and I wish to reconcile with her. So yaaaa. Hahaha, okay! I am ranting. :B Well, I am going to be one busy babe soon. I thought of not going online for a while b'coz me must die die complete the thinggg. F**king rushinggggg! :< I don't like. But no choice, I thought of it like LAST MINUTE! Okok. Haha. Look at this! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Look clearly! && you will be able to see it

Awesome, right? (Y) I don't remember , they helped me remember :P Well, I admire old couples a lot this days! B'coz their romance touch people's hearts. :< Hahaha. Okay, time to go off already. Enjoy my new skin & of course, PLEASE CLICK MY NUFFIE!

& Cherish what you have now
When it is gone,
There is no time to regret anymore.

Labels:


»
«