W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Emptiness ):
Saturday, October 02, 2010 AT 3:01:00 AM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Everytime We Fight, You Have Your Ways To Melt My Heart
Great day, everyone? (: I am having a great night now. Busy finding photos for my Upcoming Second Yearsary. Well, I have a few ideas in my mind but still, I have to decide which should I carry out. I don't care if he plans anything or what, but still I have my own plans for my Boyf♥. Jeez, as mentioned yesterday, I have finished watching my drama -_- Now I am heading to another one, I am watching 命中注定我愛你. :D Not bad~ I am already heading to Ep 4. Quite advanced already, uh? (: Well, I am heading to bed real soon, feeling abit tired. Due to too much sorting, I completely forgot about the time. So therefore, I have been watching & doing that ;D Oh well :/ I don't know why but maybe the thought of doing things for Boyf♥, I am a happy babe (Y)

Lately, both of us have so many !@#$%^&*()_+ conflicts with him and I hate him to the max. B'coz it is like what the fuuuuuuuuuck :< So therefore, I have to indulge myself in drama to forget all the misery. Fuuuuuck the misery, please go away. I don't like quarrels with him so yaaaa. :< Jeez, I am so want to lose weight. Guess what. On 6 October 2010, I am heading back to school && I must finish the pressie before 10 October 2010. Oh well. Lately, nothing special has been up to my life. Just that, today I got NetRider Compeition 2010 on Children's Day. So saddening !! )): Children's Day is like sooooooo not-for-me! SADDED TO THE MAX!!

Ohmygawd! :x Hahaha, but we didn't win ): Just go for fun only! But seriously, I was supaa tired today. I don't know why am I soooo tired, FML~ Oh dear, ! Hmm, Boyf♥ is already in dreamland :B But I am not, I am still fit fit one :x LOL! Okay, that's so lame! Hehe, maybe tomorrow I am either off to find LaiynMEI or go Sean's birthday or else last solution, go find Boyf♥. LOL, I am still thinking when am I going to get all print & I am going to be like not using computer till I finish my work xP Gosh, I think my blog is uber boring ): It is always not with pictures! Haha I think 命中注定我愛你 is going to be the Last Drama I am watching. Ohhhh gosh, I wish there is a season 3 of It Started With A Kiss Season 3 ): I am supaa addicted over the show :< Gosh! I am feeling supaaa sian-sified! Lol, know what? I want to change blogskin but I can't. B'coz all the skins are sooo not nice! && I don't like it alot~! Okayyyy!

Goshh, I am feeling sleepy liao! :< Hehe blogging starting to be like a chore! :/ Lol. But I still love to blog. Rawr, I am hungry again ~ ): I want eat! LOL. Mum's mee sua not full but I hope I will slim down :] Hahaha~ Okay! I am quite thinking a lot about my future~ Maybe like what Dad said. ): Oh well, cannot be emotional! Must be cheerful! ^.^ Hahaha, I am blogging so much. Okay, I am going off already. Whine quuuuite abit! :< I want go sleep real soon. Yawns~ Okay, I am going off already! xD

& I feel upset,
Somewhere inside me,
I feel really empty,
Needing someone to help me.
But no matter what,
I still feel that sense of emptiness.
Life goes on but I have to be positive.
I have to cure that emptiness :<

Labels:


»
«