W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Every Little Things
Monday, October 04, 2010 AT 11:56:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You Have The Power To Make My Heart Skip A Beat & Make Me Love You More Each Day
Grr! :< I am like so not yet finished my pressie for DarDar♥! Upset to the max! B'coz I need to finish it ! Seriously, time is flying so amazingly fast & I don't like! ): Hmm, do you know I should be sleeping right now? :x But I was busy doing things. Hahaha. Ask me, I tell you. Time flies so quickly manzxc ): I don't like!! LOL, I am whining again. Well, die die also must complete! No time to lose already~ :< Hopefully he will like that little pressie of ;D specially done for him derh, ok! :] Jeez, I enjoyed myself today despite I suffered an injury thanks to DarDar♥! That big bully (Y)

Today I met over to meet DarDar♥. Woot, went around Tamp to walk walk. Been ages since we headed down to Tampines Mall & Century Square. Walk here and there. :/ Awfully bored :/ B'coz my stomach went nuts. I kept running towards the toilet! Ohyaa, a piece of good news to myself.
I have bought my Book 10 of Koizora!

Happy to the max, I have not started reading but I bet I am going to be sad. B'coz the story is supaaa sad! ): DarDar♥ got kinda pissed off cos I spent $7.40 over a comic. Well, this is the COMIC I have been searching high & low. So ya, it is ALMOST impossible to stop me from buying though. :> Hung around Tampines awhile before heading over DarDar♥'s house. Before heading to DarDar♥'s house, saw Quanyi, Nicholas & Zhaohai. :> They are heading back to school! ;D Then, reached DarDar♥'s house. Omgggg, we watched 'Merry Christmas Mr Bean'. The ep is freaking hilarious! I laugh like a goon, please ._. Mr Bean and his funny acts are always so entertaining! Lol, both of us laugh like an ass! :x Lol, I must say he is the best remedy. :D After that, I continued watching Totally Spies the Movie. :D Nicee show! I like, :D Watched till 4pm then see DarDar♥ and his brother played HON {A dota game}. Saw them play already then I went down to buy Ice Cream cos DarDar♥ wants to eat :D

Got myself durian, got him ripple! ^3^ thank you DarDar♥ for treating me {: After that, we slacked around. Had dinner over at his place, then we 'fighted', literally! :B hahaha, it is supaaa funny. DarDar♥'s face was supaaaaa cute when he fought with his brother. :> Then, DarDar♥ was so violent! My fourth finger on the left is INJURED! ): Emo lah! Even now, it still hurt like fuuuuuck! D: I hate it~ But still, I am so going to grumble at DarDar♥ tomorrow :P Okay ! :3 Then both of us left his house, then home sweet home :> I missed my stop and landed myself at Chinese Garden .___. So malu, please~! Hmm, then chatted with DarDar♥ till 11pm. I was chionging my stuffs since then. I am such a 'suaku' b'coz I am like so clueless over some things! HAHAHA! Okay, I shall really head down to bed real soon b'coz tomorrow I am meeting DarDar♥ :D Cannot be late for my appointment. Most likely, I am going to wear jeans! ^^ But should I wear black or blue?! :x People, helppp! :> HAHAHA! :D Lol, okay lah! Talk less and I am going off soon. :D I wanna go play one round of my usual game & then off to bed, but the internet IS MAD. So ya but I am glad I will be able to blog right now :> Ohoh! I realize my blog post is getting shorter. I shall try talking about every random little things && more words :x Haha pics leh, I don't know! ^.^

& I will be loving you always.

Labels:


»
«