W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
First Day of IAP !
Monday, October 11, 2010 AT 6:20:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Despite All Your Flaws, I Love You Just The Way You Are
Today is the first day of my attachment (: Fanstatic, somehow I think I might like this job although I am like a student :x Lame. Well, Boyf♥ isn't happy much b'coz my working hours and his are completely different :> Jeez, he is supaaa relaxed today! He got the chance to head down to Mediacorp whereas I am stuck at my Company. :/ I arrived early today, like 8am. I was an hour early! LOL, abit too kiasu -_- so I bought myself two bread otw. Shouldn't have buy manzxc, I regretted lorh. B'coz I saw Mr Bean & I wanted to drink soya bean! Guess what? I don't see any McDonalds anywhere ): What sucks most is, I've spent $7 within a day! FML ): So I have decided to save abit since I know the surroundings abit. :) Haha, came early. Hung around the building whereas Boyf♥ has been texting me. ;D I went upstairs to wait for time to pass. Up and down don't know how many times. Until 8.45am, the lady saw me and let me in (Y) I saw there for awhile to wait for Valerie to come then can brief us. :D Waited for almost 30 mins before the boss start to brief us cos Valval was late D: Then, got brief then we got our own tables ;D Waaaahhhh, my computer is omg old D: Then, we even got our own emails ;] So got our emails, start reading up. Read as much as I can, but certainly not all is inside my brain. Hahaha, got almost 10 emails, ok! Valval and I were also emailing each other. Took me about 2 hrs before I decided to go Facebook awhile then back to read! For the first time, I am reading like so much? So long since I kept reading. Well, then relaxed abit. About 1pm, time for lunchhh! :D Got myself mixed rice & coke zero. :] Enjoyed my meal, then 2pm we headed back :B Yay! Boyf♥ called me~ Miss him to the dozen~ :D After that, Valval and I had a meeting with the Boss. Learnt a lot, AWESOME (Y) Hehe, we even got ourselves homework. For the first time, Boyf♥ and I didn't text for 3 hrs! B'coz I didn't bring in my phone, bet he is complaining like hell. Then, learnt really a lot of things. Well, it did went in. :3 But not fully though, after that we asked about our job before we proceed back ! First thing, checked Boyf♥'s SMS then back to reality again :D haha, I am taking the chance to blog today! ;D B'coz I doubt I will have time, gonna have a busy week ahead. Haha, most importantly is, I hope PB0904W is doing fine today. Those who goes Thailand, take care :] Miss you guys! ;] As for today, thankful that Jiayi, Celia, Vanessa, Mr Ismail give me lucks :] Well, I also wish you guys full of lucks!! :D let's work hard for our Industry Attachment Programme.

& This 10 weeks is going to be a challenge between me and him
I hope nothing goes wrong b'coz I love you to the maximum (:

Labels:


»
«