W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Happy Two Yearsaryy
Sunday, October 10, 2010 AT 12:00:00 AM ★
BabyLove
1o October 2o1o
Happy Two Yearsary to You & Me
At the stroke of midnight, it will be 10'10'10 ; Our Second Yearsary together.
It has been 730 days ever since the day I have become your Girlfriend & you becoming my Boyfriend.
I have to say, it is neither a long nor short journey spent with you together.
Our relationship has gone through so many ups and downs to be what we are today.
Yes, indeed we have quarrel and argue a lot but afterall we managed to fight through it all
And be strong together and not let all this stupid obstacles to get in our ways, right?
I have to admit, being with you is really a beautiful and sweet journey cos I learnt so many things in you.
Maybe God has given you to me unknowingly which causes me so long to choose you.
I do remember when you first confessed to me on the 30 August 2008 ; That fateful day.
The day that I realized I was caught in between of two men, not knowing who to love.
But after months of you chasing after me, we finally got together on the 10 October 2008, 0320am.
Yes, I have to confess probably this is a test from God to make me realize am I in love or not.
Each single monthsary we spent together is indeed a memorable and making you treasure you more.
What's best is that we are even able to get into yearsary which I can hardly expect myself to last.
I have to say I am not a good girlfriend at all, always making you upset, having fucked up family,
But still, you are always there enduring all this kind of shits cos I believe somewhere in you, you love me like I do.
Yes, the whole world can resent you but I will never ever resent you b'coz I love you for who you are.
I hate your fucked up attitude, stubborn character but somehow maybe all this flaws make me so in love with you.
Love is indeed unconditional, unrequited, everlasting and of course, unique one especially having you.
I have failed relationship but this is one relationship I don't want to fail it at all.
Whether we made it through till the day we headed to wedding or not,
I am contented that at least I have a man like you.
God has been really nice to me making you appear in my little fragile life, I cherish you so much.
I don't care anything else but you, but I really hope we can be sweeter than ever rather than unhappiness.
I will never release your hands, always showering you my endless love b'coz you're the destiny I want to love.
Maybe sometimes we might almost end our relationship, but somewhere in us we can't bear to leave each other.
For the whole two years, 730 days, thank you for everything and I love you so much cos you deserved it.

10 October 2010, 0320am
Happy Second Yearsary <33
Desmond Toh Yong Qiang {} Danielle Teo Yun Jie
I love you always, my one & only.
Never shall this little journey of me & you end
You're my Knight, I'm your Princess

Labels:


»
«