W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Happy Two Yearsaryy ((:
Sunday, October 10, 2010 AT 1:08:00 PM ★
Happy Two Yearsary
Today is my 2nd Yearsary with my Boyfriend♥.
But we didn't celebrate at all cos we celebrate the day before due to school start tomorrow. Haha, not school yet attachment. (: Yeah, time seriously flies. I have already reached my 2nd Year with my Boyfriend♥. Well, yesterday wasn't like how I celebrated my first yearsary. This time, we met at Suntec City around 4pm b'coz he wants to sleep & wants more rest. So therefore, I headed out to Bugis first around 2.30pm ;D Upon reaching Bugis, I walk walk around Kunokuniya. Omg, they changed really a lot! ^^ I was tempted to buy one book but I didn't have much cash along with me. Haha spent quite a lot of the Photo Book so have to budget myself but I thought of it. Once attachment pay comes, probably I will buy it. But depends if I am heading down Bugis. (: Well, around 3.45pm Boyfriend♥ text me and say let's meet at City Hall. Well, he was a bit late then I got myself hot yummy cheeze hotdog bread. My only meal ._. Then, we started walking here and there. Gave him Dah Book of L♥ve. Well, it was beautifully wrapped but then, it still took him awhile to open. Whether he read it or not, have to see already :) After that, we went around walk walk.

Only late a bit, then we headed down to Vivo City to meet up Zhenwen, Paul, Jacky & Shufang. Headed down, met up with them (: Had our dinner. I got myself Taiwanese Meat Rice. Delicious (Y) then Boyfriend♥ got Hokkien Mee. For the first time, I saw the Sunset with him. It is supaa pretty, I swear! This is my first time seeing sunset & hopefully there are more chances. We slacked quite awhile before making decision to head down to Resort World Sentosa. They got this 'After Hour Entry' which cost about $5 :D We can only see see , take pics , enjoy the beauty~ Then, Paul and Zhenwen tagged with me and Boyfriend♥ (: Well, we took supaaa a lot of pictures & what's best is the water fountain. The display was IMBA !~! (Y) Give me a chance, I don't mind seeing that. Was so tempted to buy their sweets but I was kinda broke ): So therefore, we only ate abit at Mel's. Not that bad though, the chicken was quality chicken. Boyfriend♥ and I were so tempted to buy their lovable drink bottles! :B They got many variety but it is like the price is ranged from $8.90 - $15.00 :< So emo, so expensive so we decided to go walk walk instead. Missed the chance to see Hunny Bunny! Cos by the time I realized she works there, she is already on her way home ): Well, I really miss her to the max . Then after that, we went to gift shops, many other places. Omg, I really hope there is a chance to explore fully. For 'After Hour Entry', we are only entitled to explore till a certain limit. Many things changed since the last visit with Boyfriend♥ and his family during March (: Well, I took a lot of pics with Boyfriend♥ with the help mof Zhenwen. Was supaaaa happy (Y)! Then, after that at 9.30pm we went to catch the beautiful fireworks, it is tremendously astounding. & I even got stunned ._. B'coz of the big loud 'BOOM' :x

After that, we chionged to the entrance and we took the train from the end to Vivo City (: Well,I seriously loved the trip over there. Totally awesome, best best! ((: Then, we went to the Harbourfront to take a look of how will it be like when Boyfriend♥, his family and I headed down to Batam this December ;D Ain't thinking, when the day reaches then I will say. Zhenwen, Paul, Boyfriend♥ and I had so much so fun and I will always remember this set of memory! :> Hope there is a chance to actually have this beautiful moment with him again. Well, it isn't easy to come till this road. I meant it. I don't know how to describe this lovely feelings. I bet every couple sure experience many types of feelings, & that's my point (: Okay, I enjoy myself for this two yearsary. I will upload the photos if I get it, okay! For now, just look at the random one I found online

& I wanna make this day '10'10'10' a memorable one
B'coz it is my second year being together with him
I have changed drastically since the beginning.
Thank you for all the things you endured and that's why I love you
Despite we have suckish attitude, we are still in love with each other.
Need no other words to describe that loveable feelings
Yet as long as you get it, I get it, that's all it matters, right?

The whole world can admire us, but inside every couple there is an ugly side which is not known, that's what I reflect upon myself. Being in a relationship for 2 long years is indeed a very fruitful one b'coz memories are there and happy ones will leave you smiling each moment & thinking how loveable both of you were. No need specially sweetness or what, yet just the little foot steps created in between. I am not saying that he and I are the best couple ever but inside my heart, he is the best. Like they always said 'They're so many couples in this world, only one fit one's heart'. No need too many yet just appreciate the moment spending with each other. Even if it doesn't last, at least you both shared this part of the memories. That's what make it beautiful. Love is a poison, when you are in it, it is almost impossible to be out of it. I am in love, yes I am. There are tears, sorrow, pain but most importantly, I choose to remember the happiness more than anything else. Not saying I am very wonderful, but that's how much I learnt this entire two years. Every year counts, every month counts, every day counts, just a matter of do you grab hold of how much you learn. The love shared no need any other words to describe, as long as you understand. That's all it matters.

Labels:


»
«