W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
It Started With A Kiss 1 and 2 Rocks! x33
Friday, October 01, 2010 AT 12:32:00 AM ★
Photobucket
I am so upset! ): I am going to finishing watching, It Started With A Kiss Season 1 & 2. :/ Oh okay, that sucks to the max! :( I don't like I don't like D: Emo to the max. Okay, I am whining like nobody's business! :/ Rawr, the show is ending. I watch until want finish already! Wah, just liddat I am finishing 50 ep in total! Gawd damn it ! :< I don't like! After this show, I am still wondering what should I watch. Hmm, wonder if I should watch 命中注定我愛你, 下一站,幸福, or what! Rawr, I am going to consider! :/ No idea what to watch. This sucks like hell! D: Okay, first time I spent days to watch. Lol, 3 more ep jiu finish liao~ Very fast! Haha, I must rate 5/5 for that show! :B Omg! Okay, this is gayyy! Hahaha, don't want to think already! I am supaaa happy the storyline is nice. Haha, I like I like (Y) I am supaa addicted to the show. Totally ♥♥♥ this show loads! (: Lol.

I recommend people to watch this show too! :3 Haha, I like the idea of the whole story. Not that ordinary kind arh~ Well, I am madly interested in this show. :> Well, I hope there is Season 3. Hmm, guess what? This show is like played during 2005, & I am watching now! >< Lol, 5 years show already! Holy papa! :/ Well, this show I think I am mad though. But thinking how I chiong this show, I am totally awesome! :x LOL! I am being bhb! :x But seriously! :< Oh gosh, I am going nuts over this show~ Hehe, addicted. Okay, chill chill~ Madness manzxc~ Hehe.. Well, I can't bear to watch finish siaaaaa ): Hehe, maybe this show cause me got sore eye :x LOL! Okay don't say, don't want thiink already. Oh gosh, I love the kissing scenes of the show! :D Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng are sooo kawaii. (Y)


If ever they got together in reality, I sure give my blessings :x DIAO! But I must convince myself, this is just a show~! :D Okay. Well, time flies! ): I just realize I am left with one more week of holiday. Heading back school soon, knowing where I am going to be attached, know my result. Emo to the max! :< Lol, but I enjoy myself loads loads! Hahaha, guess what? Today is Friday, my favourite day of the week! :D I am also heading to bed real soon after one ep! I am sadded now, cos my tummy hurt like zzz! :< I think will be fine! :/ Okay ignore all this. I am going back to watch my show! After that, I am off to bed! :3 Lastly, I must say again!! 恶作剧之吻 & 恶作剧2吻 rawk rawk! :B VIDEO!

- This show is awesome.

Like I said, the kissing scene rocks! :D So I decided to post it already! ^^ Totally loves! x33s

& I hope everything will go smoothly.
I don't wish to think already at all.
Happy happy is the most important thing!

&&&&&&& It Started With A Kiss 1 and 2 Rocks x33

Labels:


»
«