W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
What will life be without you?
Sunday, October 10, 2010 AT 7:30:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I Can't Imagine If One Day My Life Is Without You

Let's do a random post today (:
Hello Hello! From tomorrow onwards, I have no idea if I still have the time to blog like usual b'coz my attachment officially starts tomorrow! :> Yeah, I got details of it on the 6 Oct. Pretty much okay with it but just I am worried I will get lost tomorrow. :x What's saddening is like everyone is separated ): My class got their own places, Boyf♥ too. No choice, reality! Well, life just gotta keep moving on. Hopefully I can do well for this upcoming term. Time zoom really fast! Today is the last day of my holiday, (: Fabulous holiday, I guess. B'coz many things happened, many new experiences and most importantly I can reach 2nd Year with my Boyf♥. Ain't saying it isn't good or bad, it is mixed feelings (: Afterall, time kept moving on. Well, this time Boyf♥ and I are separated due to attachment. I have no idea how much we will meet or what, but nothing is gonna change my love for this Boy~ ;D Well, not being emotional right here. Just reflecting on my actions. Okay, guess what? On the 7 Oct, I got my exams result already. :> Well, as long as it stays that way, I'm happy! Haha, text me & I will tell you my result. :P Lameeee~! Well, one thing is I am happy for Boyf♥ (: B'coz he did exceptionally well and I am supaaaa happy! ^-^ He got distinction & happy happy for him~! :D Lol, so lame! Okay, but that's my Boy arh :> Hmm, happy happy! (Y) Okay, details are given & on the 1 Oct I visited Choa Chu Kang ITE b'coz I got a competition there (: Wooooot, didn't win but great experience~

Haha, I love to say 'Today is 10'10'10' Woooo, happy happy! . I also don't know why I like that date so much. Haha maybe cos I am in love? Being in love is a special feeling but still, got pros and cons. Lol, all of a sudden. My mind went blank & I have no idea what to type. Rawr! That sucks big time, I go clueless all of a sudden. :/ Suuuuucker! ): I am a freaking lame poop. Kays, I am still thinking what I wanted to type. :D 730 days ; 2 years. I like! :x Lol, I am being so random. Omgg, I shouldn't eat Fendax just now :< My head is spinning like round and round now. Gosh, blame my stupid nose! X_x I got flu last night. Stupid lah !! :/ Well, I am feeling very tired again. I want sleep ): Erm, reflection over this holiday is I watched one full drama & I &hearts it a lot! Love love to the max.

恶作剧之吻 and 恶作剧2吻
Two best shows ever cos it rocks to the max~ (((: Lol, I am madly in already! C: I thought of watching Playful Kiss but then, the casts make me so bored ): The two main casts are so not-my-taste. Bleah! :P So therefore I stick to Ariel Lin & Joe Cheng. My two favourites (Y) Haha, that Love or Bread. I am still considering to watch or not~ ;] Well, but I don't have the time already! Attachment starts tomorrow. I am having the 'excited and sian' feeling. LOL, right? But this is facts bah, I guess. Okay like I said, I am being supaa random. Currently, I am watching 恶魔在身边 (: Lol, I doubt I will keep watching cos I don't have the addicted feeling :x Hehe, once I am hooked, I am badly addicted :3 OMG! I am tired :x

Sooooooo crazyy! :B I am feeling supaa sian~ ): Okay, off to watch my drama then maybe go play game or do what bah. I am very lazy to blog. I also don't know why, maybe I am a lazy person. :x

Every couple have their ups and downs, that's why I ain't saying that my Boyf♥ and I are super sweet or what. Every couple has a side that doesn't show to anyone. But sometimes being able to give in and understand each other is a gift already. I have a friend that tell me that, I am a crazy person. Crazily so patient in understanding, loving someone. Maybe I am mad or what but still, this is reality. No matter what it is, my character is like that. The world can tell me, I am like this, like that but still I am still that girl who loves him wholeheartedly. When I am in love, I fall really hard. I think I am mad somehow.
Oh well~ :D I am done with this inspiration. (:

Show you guys two pictures (:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is the lovely bracelet he gotten for me for our 2nd Yearsary (:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Book of Lve I made just for him :>

& God has given me this lovely Boy
All I want is to cherish him always
I am just happy to have him already
Regardless it is good or bad somehow.

10'10'10 I love today's date! :B

Labels:


»
«